40 : Don't get pregnant.

| Nailed my last stressful exam, so double double

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Okay, so what happened after I left ?"

As planned, that afternoon, Mira and Aaliyah met up at the mall, going from shop to shop though they hadn't bought much so far.

"Don't freak out." Aaliyah prefaced what she was about to say. ".. I went upstairs with Eren."

Mira's eyes went wide, her jaw falling to the floor.

"Turns out they had really broken up and he kinda felt like shit, so you know I was outside smoking with Morgan and then she left but he wanted to smoke a little bit so I passed him the blunt and then.. Shit, to be honest I don't know, I kinda blacked out there but let's just say he sobered up a girl."

".. I leave you unsupervised for two seconds and that's what you do ?" Mira spoke up in a strangely low voice, sounding out of breath.

She thought she wouldn't be surprised, but she really was actually.

It happened so fast it left her completely flabbergasted.

"I mean can you blame me ? Plus I don't know if it's because I was on another planet but he looks so~ fine when he's high." Aaliyah continued. "Should I go into details or-"

"You absolutely should !" Mira cut her off, invested.

Aaliyah chuckled, putting her hands on her hips.

"We should sit down, first because my 'I can walk perfectly fine' act is about to fall off."

"You and me, same." Mira answered.

"It's five pm though ?.. Oh my God, you have morning sex, oh my God, Mira, oh my God."

"Dinner table, right before I came here." Mira casually said as they walked out of the store.

"Damn.. That's what I would say if I didn't get my back blown out on every surface in sight last night !"

Aaliyah had this habit of talking too loud sometimes, and it just happened, a few heads turning their way.

Mira sighed, giving Aaliyah an awkward smile before proceeding to drag her down the mall to the relatively empty Starbucks, shutting her up every time she wanted to talk up until they got their drinks and were sitted.

Aaliyah just chuckled the whole time, knowing her friend was embarrassed by how loud she was talking.

Did she do it on purpose ? Absolutely.

"Okay so now, I want everything, every detail, every kink involved, e-very-thing." Mira said immediately after they sat down.

[she's just like me fr 🥹]

Aaliyah smiled at Mira's juicy question, letting her tongue run on her upper teeth row.

"Well.. First of, he's a 'sit on my face' type of dude." Aaliyah started.

"Eren is a pussy eater ?" Mira asked, surprised.

"Yup, slurp that shit like ice cream, doesn't like to receive head either.. Oh and, he's not beating the big dick allegations." She put a priority in precising this. "As for his kinks, first of he's a control freak, I'm talking orgasm control, breath control, hard spank when the back isn't arched enough, and the dirty talk was immaculate, hundred percent would do it again, and considering he was high, I wanna try it full-on sober."