Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

0. Intro

Welcome, welcome! Come on in! I am so very excited to have you here!

For those of you who don't know me: my name is Philline, I'm 20 (almost 21) years old and from Germany. Next to studying psychology in my fourth semester, I've been writing on Wattpad since 2016. I've been a Wattpad Star since 2019, with two Paid Stories and a Watty for my best-friends-to-lovers novella Favorite Friend. My story Never Kiss Your Roommate was published by Wattpad Books in 2021 and my witchy sapphic baby A Buried And A Burning Flame will hit shelves under the title Love And Other Wicked Things in 2022 (insert demonic screeching here)!

If you couldn't guess: I'm very queer!! Also, a big enthusiast of tarot cards, tea, plants, chocolate, and making obscurely specific Spotify playlists. If you want to learn more about me, feel free to check out my Instagram @/phillineharms! :)

Now that you know a little about me, let's get into what Writer Room actually is!

This book is something a little bit different from what we usually do on here. It'll be a mix between a writing master class, a scrapbook and a blog. Since you'll need to unlock the next chapters using coins, I want to make sure that you really get something for your money/time watching ads, so I'll include concrete tips, templates that you can use to outline your novels or build your characters, and sneak peeks for upcoming chapters of my other books!

I also want this to be as interactive as possible, so if there's anything specific that you'd like me to write a post on, let me know! Also, please feel free to ask any questions you have—I'll collect them all in the back of the book for a Q&A at the end! :)

Updates will be every other Tuesday. You can choose to unlock all of them, or only the chapters that deal with topics you are specifically interested in. Therefore make sure you add this story to your library so that you always know what each new post is about!

I'm so excited I get to do this with you and I hope that you will have a blast as well! I often get questions about writing advice and my experiences as an author, so I thought this would be a cool opportunity to collect all my tips in one place instead of writing scattered private messages.

The first real chapter is also going up today—it's about my 15 tips for (beginner) writers! :)

Thank you guys so much for your support! Much love, mwah <3

icon lock

Show your support for philline, and continue reading this story

by philline
@writing00introvert
A book where I share writing tips (including templates you can use to...
Unlock a new story part. Your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.
See how Coins support your favorite writers like @writing00introvert.