🥀🥀🥀🥀

Sapno na jo kaha wo kaho ya phir nahi...
...........

"Tum pagal tu nahi ho gai Aman..."Qasim Khan said to his son who was sitting in his office talking firmly to him...but right now he was only thinking one thing Aman Qasim Khan has gone mad...

"Wo bachi hai Aman..."he said getting up from his chair Walking towards him who was sitting there without any emotion....

"Main usa pasand karta hun Baba..."he said looking up for the first in last 15 minutes...he was looking towards his father with so many emotions and with so much hope something he haven't did from last 15 years...

"Jahangir nahi mana ga..."Qasim said patting his shoulder...he knows his friend a little too much... Jahangir loves his daughter beyond anything and he won't be ready to marry her off this soon...

"Maan jae ga baba ap kah kar tu dekhain..."he said finally holding his father's hands looking into his eyes making node lightly...

"Magar Zum..."Qasim started talking but Aman cut him in between...

"Usa mujh sa shadi nahi karni baba..aur karni bhi hoti tu main ya hona na deta..."he said getting up from his seat and walking away...

.......

It was night time almost midnight she was sitting in her room beside the window looking towards the house just beside there's balcony door was open...but no one was there to stare back at her....

Her heart was badly asking her to ran there and ask him is everything ok???

But she can't...

"Pyara Allah maina aj tak apsa koi shikayat nahi ki...tab bhi nahi jab mama mujha chodh kar gai aur na tab jab apna Maryam mama ko apna pass bulaya... please mera Maan ko meri Zindagi main likh dijiya....main unka bagair nahi rah sakti..."she said Staring towards the sky without blinking as tears fell from her eyes rolling down on her pale cheeks...

Tu kya Jane tera bin jee na saka ga...

Tu kya jane tera bin jee na pae ga...

Tu kya jane tera bin maar jae ga...

.........

She was descending the stairs lost in her thoughts not paying attention to anything but stopped in midway hearing the voices from inside her father's study and like always Asmara Jahangir being curious stood outside the door with her ear attached to the door hearing everything that was being spoken inside...a wide smile got plastered on her face as she heard everything her eyes become glossy with happiness...

And without thinking anything She ran out of Jahangir Villa in full speed entering the Khan's lawn where All the youngsters were sitting they got up seeing her running like a mad woman....

"Kaya hua pagal aurat kya kar rahi hai..."Badr shouted as she twirl him along with her as she laughed loudly....

Pushing Hadi away from her way she ran inside leaving everyone with their mouth wide open....

Going directly towards the stairs not looking towards anything else she opened the door of his room with a thud finding him sitting on the bed with a grin like he was waiting for her....

"Maaannnn..."she shouted happily making him laugh as both of their eyes shined with happiness....

Running towards him she hugged him tightly finally feeling peace in her heart...

She closed her eyes feeling the tears running down her cheeks soaking his shirt making him sigh as he hugged her tightly...

Both were scared to losse eachother because they were aware that they won't be able live if they part away from each other...

"Meri dua qabool ho gai Maan...meri dua qabool ho gai..."she said in a trembling voice making him smile as few tears left his eyes... while he closed his eyes once again gulping finally feeling peace in his heart...

Aisi dilkash nigahon se loote gaye

Lout gaye phir bhi tere karzdar the...

"Maannn..."she said finally composing her looking down making him smile...

"Jiii..."he replied in the same tone making her smile wider....

"Ab hamari shadi ho gi..."she with happiness dancing on her lips....

"Ji hamari shadi ho gi...."he said caressing her hand while she jumped making him look towards her....

"Tu main ab Hadi bahi aur Badr ko dant sakti hun haina...kyun ka main tu ab unki bhabhi hon na...."she said happily running away making his eyes wide open as he shook his head seeing her fading figure....

She will never change....

Tere ada ada pa marta main ..

Wafa wafa si karta main...

.......

One or two chapters left before Eid....

So how was the chapter...

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Let's meet again till than

Allah Hafiz...

Love pearlyouna 💜