12. Sticking with the beloved

So sorry about being gone so long. Lost motivation for a while but Im back!

(Y/N)s pov

You glanced between the two, not sure who to go with. "I'm sorry, but I want to stay with Sun. It's safer here." Delilah seemed to understand as she nodes. "Alrighty, well let me know if you see the kid or Freddy." She gives you one last look over her shoulder as she leaves the daycare.

You let out a long and heavy sigh. You wanted to go with Delilah, you really did. But you wanted to stay with Sunny even more. "At least she understood." You muttered as you sat down at the table you were at before. Sun glances at you to the door and back again. "Why didn't you go with Delilah?"

You tilted your head as you looked up to him, wondering why he was asking. You just shrug as you go back to drawing. "I did I just... wanted to stay with you more. Besides, the others tried to kill me. Roxy almost did." You grip the pencil your holding until your knuckles start turning white. "I just- I don't want to die. I don't want to get killed by one of them."

The pencil snaps as you look down at the pieces in your hand. You huff as you stand up and throw the broken pencil into the trash and grab another one. Sun seemed confused but he didn't want to ask questions. The both of you sat back down and went to coloring. The doors slammed open as you jump from the loud noise.

Sun and you both turn towards the doors to see an employee. Specifically one of the other night guards, Grimm. "Hey Sun, have you seen Delilah or that other employee?" He stops as he stares at the two of you. "Oh, there they are." You facepalm as you set down the pencil in your grasp on the table.

You grab Sun's hand as you try to muster the energy to deal with Grimm. "Delilah already left and I've been here the entire time. Now go look for the kid and Freddy, I will be staying right here." You go back to drawing for the second time. Grimm walks over and sets a can on the table next to you.

You glance up at him as he gives a small smile. "Energy drink, think ya might need it." He starts walking away, back to the doors. "Anyways, gonna be back later! Bye (Y/N), bye Sun." With that, he slipped out the doors and left the daycare.

Sun seemed a bit mad. "They weren't supposed to enter, they are banned!" He crossed his arms like a little kid and started to pout. "Why isn't Grimm allowed in the daycare?" Sun turned towards you, still pouting. "He drop-kicked a kid into the ball pit." You laughed a bit, out of surprise and cause it was funny.

If Sun could, he would look like you just kicked his puppy. "That's not funny, that's really mean!" You stifled your laughter a bit. "What did the kid do-?" Sun stopped pouting for a second then responded. "The kid poured glitter glue in an employee's hair." You couldn't hide your laughter and busted out.

If looks could kill, you would be dead on the spot. Sun waited for you to stop laughing. You finally sat up as you wiped away a tear. "That is hilarious. How did they get the glue out of their hair?" Sun shrugged as he messed with the ruffles around his waist. "I think they went to the bathroom while Delilah took over for a bit."

You nod as you started messing with your shoe laces, getting a bit bored. "oooooo, you wanna play hide-and-seek?" Sun asked as you shrugged. "Sure, why not." He jumped up and pulled you up as well. "Alrighty, I'll count as you go hide!" He turned towards the wall as you ran off to find a good spot.

"Twelve... eleven... ten..." You rushed through the play structure as you ran to find a good spot. "Nine... eight... seven..." You didn't want to hide in the slide, too obvious. "Six... five..." You found a good dark corner in the play structure and hid there. "four... three... two..." You got settled into your spot, getting ready to sit there for a bit. "One! Ready or not, here I come!"

You could hear the bells jingling from Sun as he ran around, looking for you. The bells would get closer then further away. At one point you heard him enter the play structure, looking around. "(Y/N), where are you?" He called out, sounding about a few yards away. You covered your mouth as he passed by, making sure not to make a noise.

When Sunny passed by, you let out the breath you were holding. You heard the noise of bells flood your ears as he rushed back, jumping onto you. "I found you! I found you!" He chanted as you both got up. "Yep, you found me!" You yawn as you climb out of the play structure. "You should take a nap, you seem tired."

You nod as you lay down on one of the mats. Sun grabbed some pillows and a blanket for you, handing them to you. You grab his arm and pull him down next to you, cuddling him. He wrapped his arms around you as you both cuddled. "Thanks Sun, you are the best." He doens't say anything but you hear his fans start up as you drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I AM BACK SUCKERS! And i have brought some fluff! I hope you all like it and have a great day/night. Byebye!!