forty five

All the things I didJust so I could call you mineThe things he didWell, I hope I was was his favorite crimeCause baby, you're mine

Just so I could call you mine
The things he did
Well, I hope I was was his favorite crime
Cause baby, you're mine.

∆∆∆∆∆

15 years ago

The door opens and Norie came falling into her room at Jujutsu Tech, Yaga looked at her as he was folding Megumi's onesies and placing his bibs to the side on the bed.

"Yaga...you said that it was just 2 curses..."she mumbled.

"If you were listening and not in a rush you would've heard that it was 10. How the hell did you hear 2?"he responded back.

Norie looked up at him with a blanked face and her face lit up, she quickly stood up and said "Where's my baby boy?!"

"In there, he's been staring at himself in the mirror. I would poke his cheek and he wouldn't react."Yaga said as he nodded towards the bathroom.

She ran to the doorway and saw 7 month old Megumi in his baby walker, in front of a the full length body mirror. He was mumbling and cooing.

Norie smiled and said "how's my love?"

Megumi quickly turned his head and a wide smile to show his two growing bottom front teeth. He started shrieking out and waving his arms as he used his baby walker to go towards Norie.

She laughs and picks him up from the walker and started placing kisses on his cheeks and walked back out to see Yaga putting away the clothes.

Norie fell back on the bed and hovered Megumi above her.

"I missed you! I missed you so much!"she said in a baby voice.

"How was the day with uncle ya ya?"

"He threw up on my shirt when I was trying to burp him"

Norie laughs and places Megumi on her lap as she sat up and said "he didn't mean it"

"It got in my ear"

"I didn't mean it ya ya "she mimicked a young voice, while holding Megumi up to Yaga.

He sighed and grabbed him from her hands.

"I'll let it slide then"

"Thank you for watching him, and you didn't have to put away his laundry, I could've done it"Norie says as she turned on the TV.