XVII

| Lacking |

___

"How was I?" Seungkwan hummed. He caressed Vernon's chin as he brought him through the door of his bedroom.

"How were you?" Vernon mumbled. He wanted to scoff at the prince's oblivious nature.

"Mhm! Did you see his face?" Seungkwan giggled. He wrapped his arms around Vernon's shoulders again and cuddled into his chest. "I completely scared him. He definitely won't bother us now."

"Us?" Vernon glared. He threw the boy onto his bed.

Seungkwan flapped his arms in his sheets and snickered. "Of course 'us' I mean why else did I put on such a display?"

"Perhaps for yourself," Vernon rubbed his head. He wasn't completely sure what Seungkwan was implying. He was acting strange since this morning. "You don't want to marry that prude anyway, I doubt I have anything to do with it."

"Now, don't be so modest." Seungkwan shook his head. He glanced up at Vernon, a small smirk on his lips. "You know you have a place here. I mean we have an agreement to upkeep don't we?"

Seungkwan slipped off his bed and he walked up to his knight. He ran his finger up his navy uniform and pouted his lips. "Bound together forever by tragedy."

Vernon grabbed Seungkwan's wrist. "Don't touch me."

"It's a little late for that." Seungkwan snickered, he pulled his wrist away from the other boy and glanced over at Chan that was preparing him some new attire.

"You know, he wasn't too bad..." Seungkwan walked over to Chan, he looked into the closet. "Tall, dark and handsome... he even had a bit of fire in him."

Chan pulled out a shirt and he pushed it against him. Seungkwan shrugged at it.

"What does that mean?" Vernon said.

Seungkwan snickered and pulled out a pair of dress pants from the drawer next to his closet. "Awe, well if he would've been a bit more aggressive in those last moments, he could've gotten me. I'm sure."

Seungkwan turned to him and he showed off the pants and had Chan hold up the shirt to his chest. "He said he wanted me to be proper, does this look proper enough?"

"What are you..." Vernon started but was cut off.

"He had such a strange aura too..." Seungkwan said. He took the shirt from Chan and brought it to his bed and laid it down. "It was strong... I felt it consume me for a moment. I'm not at my full strength yet so I'm not sure how it fairs against mine."

Seungkwan tilted his head. "Though, they do say that the Mage inhabits more than one creature. Why they are able to stand next to pure bloods."

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara