13: "Hello Y/n"

Your POV
6:00PM

It was the day Sam and Colby would get back. You missed Sam. I mean, you obviously you missed Katrina and Colby.

Katrina was still with other friends of hers. You thought she would be back by now but no. She texted you she'd be back tomorrow.

Sam and Colby would be back at 8:00 PM. It was just an estimated time but you were still very excited.

You've only threw up once in 3 days they have been gone. It was kinda lonely in the house, it felt sad.

Your mind would think about the text Kellen sent you.

Why would he think you would tell him where you were? You didn't know.

Honestly, you had fear wash over you at the thought of him already on his way.

Little did you know he would be there in 1 hour.

Kellens POV

1 hour. That's all. I would have her in my grasp till the day I die. It's been two days since I have left. I have gotten a million calls from my parents, but I blocked their number.

She was strong. She could hit, but I would have to stand that. I'm stronger and I always will be.

~
Only 30 minutes had passed. It felt like two years. I couldn't stand it.

Just a little longer Kellen...

~

Five minutes...

I grinned. There was nobody except a few cars on this road. I sped my car up.

4 minutes.

My heart was pumping.

3 minutes.

I felt amazing. I couldn't wait.

2 minutes.

Two minutes was left. In 3 minutes, she will be right in front of my eyes.

1 minute.

I was way over the speed limit, I guess it was my excitement.

30 seconds

I was ready.

15 seconds

I was very much ready. My heart was pumping through my chest.

10 seconds.

I saw the house. It was very big.

In the driveway.

I felt great.

Your POV

There were knocks on the door. It was only 7:00.

Maybe they arrived early? You thought.

You got up and then stopped in your tracks.

It can't be...

You walked into the kitchen first. You grabbed a knife. It was well hidden behind your back.

You opened the door.

"Hello y/n," Kellen said with a smug grin on his face.

Oh fuck.

You pulled the knife from your back and slit his wrist. He didn't even flinch.

"Came prepared eh'?" He said. "Thought so."

"What the fuck do you want?" You hissed, the knife was held at his throat.