Chapter 50: Puke

Heyy, guess who's back again. Yeah me hehe 😩

I hope yall had a great day, my dm's are always open, loves <3 Anyway, I love yaa gorgeous people 🤪😍

Also you'll understand the title of this chapter once you read it, no one is preggie 👍🏽

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I whine as my eyes open to meet the light that's beaming on my face. My head is hurting like I've just shoved it against the wall.

I turn in the enormous bed, stunned when I'm met with an empty space beside me.

I open my eyes entirely seeing clearer as my head proceeds to thump in pain. My brows furrow together when I don't see Silas in bed.

How late is it?

I pick up my phone from the nightstand noticing that it's 10 a.m right now.

Why do I always wake up early at the times I'm able to sleep in?

Where would Silas be at 10 in the morning?

I spot a glass of water on the nightstand, an aspirin next to it with a handwritten note.

I grab the note in my hands, reading what's written on it.

You're never drinking again. - Your future husband.

My eyes roll, already blushing this early in the morning. Did I say something while I was drunk? I hope not... That would be humiliating.

I take the aspirin, placing it in my mouth as I swallow it with the glass of water.

My face unravels into a frown trying to recollect what happened yesterday, even though I can't piece the memories together.

After five minutes of staring at a blank wall, I decided to get up. As soon as my legs touch the ground the room starts spinning.

I close my eyes for a split second, trying to keep myself from falling as black dots cover my vision.

I totally agree with Silas. I'm never drinking again.

After I managed to calm my mind down I enter the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I leave the bathroom again once I'm done, exiting the bedroom to look for Silas. I decide to go to his office first even though I don't know why he would be there so early.

"Silas?" I speak and knock on his office door. His voice comes from inside telling me to open the door.

Why would he be here?

I gradually open the door, watching him sit behind his desk with his hair messy wearing a sweater and probably sweatpants too.

He lifts his gaze up from his computer and paperwork, the corners of his lips lifting up.