ᴛᴀsᴋᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ

2ND PERSON POV
"Mama who's that" you sobbed from the corner of the room, you had just watched your mom fight some woman and almost choke each other to death.

"Oh sweetheart" Natasha says sitting up straight and opening her arms, you crawled over and sat in your mom's lap looking up at her.

"Y/n, that was my sister Yelena, you know auntie Lena who I've been talking about" Natasha explains, you nodded your head and let your mom wipe your tears and kiss your head before both standing up.

"You had to come to Budapesht, didn't you" Natasha says holding your hand and walking through to the kitchen.

"I came here because I thought you wouldn't" Yelena sighs taking a bottle of Vodka out of the refrigerator along with shot glasses.

"But since your here, what bullet does that" Yelena says pointing her Vodka bottle to the wall behind Natasha, you and Natasha turn around looking at the hall behind you.

"Not bullets. Arrows" Natasha sighs turning back around, facing Yelena.

"Ah, right" Yelena says taking a sip of the Vodka she poured herself.

"You must be y/n" Yelena smiles down at you, you nod your head and hide behind your mom's leg. Yelena and Natasha chuckle a bit before talking to each other again.

"If you didn't think I'd come here, why'd you send me this" Natasha says placing a hand on her hip

"You brought it back here" Yelena says raising her voice and walking away, Natasha sighs, picking up the photo of the two girls and getting a glass of water, sitting you down and handing it to you.

"Stay here, I'll be 2 minutes" Natasha smiles kissing your forehead.

"I'm not here trying to be your friend, but you need to tell me what that is" Natasha says also raising her voice and following Yelena into another room.

"It's a Synthetic gas. The counteragent to chemical subjugation. The gas immunised the brain's neuropathways from external manipulation" Yelena says.

"Maybe in English next time" Natasha Jokes walking past Yelena

"Это антиод к контролю разума" Yelena says back in Russian, winding Natasha up [𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥]

"настоящая зрелая" Natasha says turning around and looking through the clothes in the stand behind her [𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞]

"Why don't you take it to one of you super-scientist friends. They can explain it to you. Tony Stark maybe" Yelena says stuffing things into her bag

"Oh, yeah. We're not really talking right now, so..." Natasha says after taking off her jacket and looking for another one.

"Great. Perfect timing. Yelena sighs dramatically and continues shoving things into the bag

"Where's an Avenger when you need one" she mumbles to herself

"I don't wanna be here" Natasha says turning around to face her younger sister properly

"Me and my daughter are on the run. You could've gotten us killed" Natasha say before turning back around

"Well, what was I supposed to do, you're the only superhero person that I know" Yelena says, words slowly dying down near the end of her sentence as Natasha removes her shirt, revealing her back which is covered in purple bruises.

"That was the whole reason I sent it to you" Yelena closes the bag and looks back over at Natasha

"I kept checking the news, expecting to see Captain America bringing down the red room" Yelena says waving her hands a bit and walking out of the room with the bag on her arm. Natasha exhales sharply, before turning around to face Yelena in confusion