Chapter 81 - Caught

Chapter 81 - Caught

Lóng Mo Téng led the way and soon the team arrived in front of the hidden space. The other members of Hua Cheng's team had already met on the way. Hua Cheng looked at the mottled wall in front of him, made a gesture, and everyone dispersed. When the hidden space was forcibly opened, one could see that Giant Bear's expression suddenly changed from surprised to anger; his injury is almost dealt with.

Giant Bear reacted very quickly and jumped up from the bed. In the process, he put the medicine bottle away into his space storage and took out a black gun. Not even looking at the intruders, he shot directly at the opening on the wall.

Hua Cheng had been on alert so he managed to dodge the attack and shot at the same time.

Giant Bear stuck to the wall as his right hand shot continuously, and his left hand pressed hard on a brick. The wall behind him suddenly moved and his body fell back, following the wall to turn to the other side.

Hua Cheng tapped on his bracelet and said, "North."

"Roger that."

Walking in the dark and slender passage behind the wall, Giant Bear’s eyes were fierce and filled with suspicion. How did he gets discovered? Apart from him, only 2 confidants knew about this secret hiding place. Was he betrayed?

"Giant Bear," A warning shout came from the front, and then 2 people came out of the corner, "Put down your weapon."

Giant Bear did not say a word and attacked directly.

Both sides fought tirelessly and gunshot sound filled the passage. There are many bullet holes in the walls. Suddenly, from the wall behind Giant Bear stretched out a vine of the same color as the wall. It grew bigger in the blink of an eye and tied Giant Bear from behind at a speed that the naked eye could not see clearly. The hand that Giant Bear used to hold the gun was firmly tied up. His palm was tied into a ball by the vine, so he could not hold anything at all. Also, his body and legs are also entangled with vines; wrapped up like a vegetable person.

Giant Bear’s expression changed as he shouted, "Lóng Mo Téng!"

The front end of the burnt vine leaf moved up in front of Giant Bear. The leaf then enlarged to the size of a human’s palm. Next, it swayed and started to slap Giant Bear’s face[1].

When Hua Cheng led his people to the point, that is what he saw.

"Boss, this Grade S spiritual plant has an enmity with Giant Bear?"

Hua Cheng's expression is complicated, "It should be."

4 policemen came over and their leader turned to Hua Cheng, "This man is a criminal, we have to take him away."

Hua Cheng nodded in understanding.

Policeman: "Thank you..." He looked at Lóng Mo Téng which is still slapping Giant Bear, "You are the one who brought it here?"

Hua Cheng shook his head and tried to communicate with Lóng Mo Téng, "President Gu’s madam is very worried about you and I want to report the situation to them. Do you want to go back with me?"

Lóng Mo Téng slapped 2 more times before letting go of the dizzy and swollen Giant Bear. It shrunk itself to circle Hua Cheng's wrist, and its leaves turned back to emerald green.

The police quickly cuffed Giant Bear but they did not leave immediately and stared at Lóng Mo Téng with bright eyes instead.

One person asked, "This is the Lóng Mo Téng that stopped the truck, right?"