✾𝟭𝟭𝟵✾

Y/n sunk in the hot springs pool with Mitsuri on the other side of the pool

Y/n sunk in the hot springs pool with Mitsuri on the other side of the pool. She had arrived to the Swordsmith Village with the guide of a Kakushi. Mitsuri and Y/n let themselves relaxed in tranquility and silence. "The hot spring here makes your skin smooth! It feels so good!" Mitsuri exclaimed brightly. "So! Tell me all about your battle with Upper Moon 0!" Mitsuri exclaimed brightly. 

Y/n stayed still and quiet, she didn't know why, but all of the sudden, she felt discomfort in chatting with the Love Pillar. It's been like this ever since she had awoken, blank, still, talkative, and brutally honest-- she changed, and she didn't even realize she did. For some reason, she could only trust Tanjiro, she could only feel real comfort from him-- she could only feel home when she's with him. 

'I shouldn't act like this, it was her who invited me here in the first place, I should act more polite,' Y/n strictly thought to herself. Mitsuri waited for her answer patiently as Y/n smiled awkwardly at her. "So, it all started out when I was sent on a mission to a village, and we were fighting, she turned out to be my ancestor, and I pushed myself over the limit, making me having to stop going on missions for a whole month, then I met her again, but she was accompanied by Upper Moon 1, and I fought her, I was deeply wounded, and then I beheaded her, that's all I could remember," Y/n tried to explain what she had remembered, but she couldn't remember the details. 

"Oh really? Oh wow! You're so strong, Y/n-chan!" Mitsuri squealed out of joy, a blush coated over her cheeks. "I could just imagine how strong you are! We should train together and eat a lot of ramen together," Mitsuri suggested happily. "That sounds splendid," Y/n said with a small smile. She felt a bit of comfort from Mitsuri, so her shoulders were slumped and she sunk deeper into the pool. 

"The Sakura Pool is always so exquisite, I'd love to go here again with you!" Mitsuri exclaimed brightly. "Me too," Y/n simply stated. "So, what's your first ever mission?" Mitsuri questioned. Y/n closed her eyes and furrowed her brows. "I can't remember, it's been so long," Y/n replied. "I remember mines was facing this one demon, he was like POW! I was like KABOOM! My whip was strong enough to behead him and everything went like BOOM! BAM! BOW!" Mitsuri exclaimed with wide hand gestures, the water shook as Y/n listened carefully as she stifle in a laugh.