CHAPTER 3

JIEUN'S POV

I don't know why do I wake up these early but I know that when I wake up like this im excited but excited for what. I think about it and oh.... Yeah...I'm a trainee. I went to bathroom and take a bath, brush my teeth, wash my face and cut my nails. I went to my closet and I wear a white sweatshirt and a short(A/N: PICTURE OF HER OUTFIT ^^). I went downstairs and greet mom and bam oppa. "Morning "I said. "why so early " mom and bam oppa said. "I'm a trainee at SM entertainment " I said and my mom hugged me . "after all this year " mom said. "bam oppa are you not happy for me " I asked. "JYP Entertainment wants you but they're late but im still happy for you " bam oppa said and I eat breakfast and walk through the house of Shinhye. "JIEUN " a girl and boy shout my name I looked to the girl it's shinhye and sehun . I smile at them and greet them. "Good morning" I said. "Morning too"shinhye said and sehun just smile. "Why are you smiling like idiot sehun. Are you two couple tell me" I said. "Missed me"someone whisper in my ear but I know it's the annoying baekhyun. "gotta go" I said and walk but Baek pull me. "not so fast again " Baek said. "I'll be late If I don't be fast bye" I said still not looking at him. "we have car" sehun said. "No I'm okay thanks " I said and walk and they went in the car still following me. "are you not going to ride " Baek said but I didn't look at him. "JiEun please come in we'll be late" shinhye said. "come on JiEun I'm not going to annoy you just come in" Baek said . "Promise me" I said. "P-promise" he said not surely so I ride. "Good jag-JiEun " Baek said and we arrive at the SM entertainment. I bow to SNSD, Suju and Red Velvet I saw Yeri smile at me Yeri is my neighbor since we're child but she have a dorm to live so I'm not her neighbor. "Hi Yeri" I said. "Hi Unnie I missed you , are you the new trainee " Yeri asked and I nod. "Hey... JiEun let's go" sehun said. "Bye yeri"i said and she wave and I went to our new practice room with Hyoyeon Unnie and Kai Oppa. We bow at them. "Hi we'll be your teacher for today for dancing is that okay" hyoyeon Unnie said and I smile cause she's my 1st bias in snsd. "Yes Unnie " Shinhye said and take off her blazer (A/N: SHINHYE'S OUTFIT IS ON THE PIC ^^) and we started practicing.

SHINHYE'S POV

Someone open the door . "Hyung , why didn't you told me that your going early" He said . "Sehunnie your so childlish" Kai said . "Hey JiEun" sehun said and i turn around and he smile at me . "Hi Shinhye" sehun said . "Hello" i said and wipe my sweat and rest . "hey guys im here.... You two came early" yuri said . "hehe....we want to teach them early so they can learn it early" hyoyeon unnie said and i drink water . "Okay you can go now bye" Yuri unnie said and we bow to hyoyeon and kai . "Okay 5 minutes rest" Yuri said . After 5 minutes we practiced again and again . "Okay we're done for dancing next is vocal . Your vocal teacher is first the lead vocal and next is the main vocal okay you can rest now someone's gonna take your food here" Sehun said and we nod . "Its so tiring" JiEun said and lay on the floor and lift her sweatshirt revealing her tummy . I laugh . "Look my tummy is so small its okay baby later you'll grow up again" JiEun said and the door open slowly and silently so i laugh . JiEun looked at me . "Why" she said and sehun , Baekhyun , Chanyeol and xiumin tip toed to go inside and then i laugh and she lay again but this time she saw them and sit properly and fix her sweatshirt .

XIUMIN'S POV

We tip toed to go inside of the practice room of JiEun and Shinhye . We saw JiEun's tummy Shinhye laugh at her and lay again this time she saw us and sit properly and fix her sweatshirt . "Oh....Hi Oppa" JiEun said . "Lets eat guys wr brought jajjangmyeon for us " baekhyun said to break the awkwardness . "Yeah....let's eat" Chanyeol said and they sat on the floor . "How's the first day guys" Sehun asked . "T-I-R-I-N-G Tiring" Hyejae said and we laugh . "Why" hyejae said . "You're just cute " sehun said . "Ayiie.....someone's falling in love with each other" Raera said and we laughed again . "Let's just eat I'm hungry" I said . "Hahah.....always" Baek and Chanyeol said and we eat . "Mm....yummy" Chanyeol said and we all nod . After eating we drink water and talk . "Baek hyung , Why are you so quiet" Sehun said . "Yeah.....A while ago your so noisy at our practice room" I said . "I'm just tired hyung" Baek said and Raera smile we looked at her except baekhyun. "Why are you smiling" we said . "Huh....ah....cause baek is tired he's not going to tease me" Raera said . "ahh.....I thought your falling for him" Sehun said and Baek stood up and went to Raera and slide his arms on Raera's waist . "Do , you think I'll stop it" Baek whispered to Raera and Baekhyun let go of waist of Raera. "I introduced you to the security of the café , yoona , sooyoung and tiffany
That you're my girlfriend but don't worry your lucky to me" Baek said . "I don't care and I'm not lucky to you I'm so unlucky" Raera said . "Don't care too" Baek said and Raera stick her tongue to baek . "Stop it guys" I said . "Let them be" sehun said . "Yeah..."hyejae said . "You too , you couple stop it" I said . "We're not couple" The two said . "But you look cute together and in that position" i said and sehun stood up and went to me . "hyung what are you talking about" sehun said . " i say you can go now and call sunny " i said . "Bye Shinhye and JiEun bye Shinhye"sehun said . "Bye guys" Shinhye said . "Bye guys" JiEun said . "Bye later again" Baek said

EDITED

TO BE CONTINUED GUYS

SORRY LATE UPDATE . JUST THINKING CRYING CAUSE OF TAO SORRY