𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Well if you're here you shouldn't be surprised, if you scrolled to the bottom of the previous chapter you would've saw that I said I was fucking wit y'all 😭😭. Anyway, you may proceed to chapter twenty-nine.

- xoxo, author 💗

-
-
-
𝘖𝘔𝘕𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘛

"Are you excited for your birthday?" Kianna asked her boyfriend Keon excitedly. Majority of the time, Kianna was a joyful person— especially around Keon.

"uhh I guess" he shrugged not really focused on the conversation considering he was trying to put her hair in a ponytail.

"How you got all that hair and still can't do hair?" she asked looking up at him laughing while he stayed concentrated.

"Man that's cause ion do my shit, I got otha people for that" he said looking down at her.

"Mhmm, what hairstyle should I get next?"

"Leave yo hair out for a lil bit, I like yo natural hair" he spoke honestly making Kianna blush a little.

"Thank you, I like your natural hair too" she smiled showing her straight pearly white teeth while reaching up a little to touch his twists.

"Yup, our kids gon have a lotta hair" he said smirking a little

"Yup, and ima be getting their hair did cause I will not be doing it."

"Nigga Youn know how to do hair??" he asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Nope" she said popping the p.

"I'm disappointed, talking bout me you ain't much different" he shook his head in disappointment.

"See what happened was-"

"Nah nah nah" he said cutting her off while they both laughed.

"How many kids we gon have?" She asked rubbing his soft skin.

"Uhhmm how many you want?" he asked and she looked up thinking about how to answer his question.

"3" they said in unison and then immediately frowning at each other

"Nigga wanna be me so bad" she laughed

"Nahhh you wanna be like me I'm older than you young blood"

"Man shut up foe I put u ina nursing home. Let me get on yo neck though" she said going behind him with her hands on his shoulders.

"Cmon" he said sitting down insinuating for her to climb onto his shoulders.

"Oouuu shit" she said sitting on his neck while he held on her to hands tightly and began walking around the house.

"U gon hit yo head onna wall" he chuckled making her nervous.

"Bro don't say that u scaring me and shit"

"Call me bro again watch how fast u teleport to the floor" he warned making her roll eyes. She didn't feel like pushing his buttons cause he probably would do it.

"Brrrrro-AG" she said tricking him— pushing his buttons anyway.

"You play too fucking much" he said continuing to walk around while she sat there excitedly with a kool-aid smile.