forty six

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

"Look, I mean if Megumi had a reason to do this, it has to be a good reason"Gojo said as walked besides Norie.

They walked into the Junior highschool after Norie was called that Megumi had gotten into a fight, well, he actually attacked the others before they could land a punch.

"Gojo even if he does, I don't want him throwing punches anywhere he walks. I don't want my 14 year old to grow up like a violent person"she responded.

Gojo opened the door, letting her walk in first and then they went down the hall, they saw the group of boys Megumi had beaten up sitting by the chairs outside the office.

They looked up and their eyes landed on them. Gojo snorted and covered his face but he couldn't hold in the laugh, it echoed through the hall and Norie just sighed with a shake of her head.

"Jesus! My kid really did you justice! You look better now then before!"Gojo yelled as he laughed out.

"Gojo, come on"Norie said and grabbed his arm.

The boys glared at the white haired man as he continued to laugh.

"Oi! Ren! He gave you a nose job for free be grateful!"Gojo called out and held his stomach as it was hurting from the laughing.

Norie entered the office and saw the lady behind the counter on the computer, she looked up and sighed.

"Megumi?"

She laughed nervously and said "yeah..."

Gojo stood up and leaned on counter smiling at the office lady.

"Hey Chiyo! Long time no see!"he says.

"It's been a month"the old woman responded.

"God...how time flies..."Gojo said and grabbed a handful of candies from the bowl next to him.

"You may go knock on the principals office, I sent him a message so he'll know it's you"Chiyo said ignoring Gojo.

"Thank you"Norie says and grabs her husband and led them to the principals office.

They knocked and heard the principals voice say to come in, Norie opens the door and she saw Megumi sitting in front of the desk, sulking down in the chair with an annoyed face while holding an ice pack to his knuckles.

"Are you okay baby?"she asked as she went to him and checked his knuckles.

"Megumi, you messed those boys up! I knew I taught you well"Gojo said with a big smile.