Birth

No one's pov:-

The next day, the clinic was filled with screams and cries of the omega. Around 4 am, Taehyung felt sudden contractions in his tummy, which he tried to endure for a while because it was frequent for the past month, but when it became unbearable, he woke up Jungkook.

At first, Jungkook was confused about what to do but soon realized the reason and rushed Taehyung to the clinic, where he had been holding Taehyung for almost three hours now, watching him suffer in pain.

The rest of the wolves stood outside while Jimin and Hoseok had their ears on the door, hoping to hear any cries.

Guess they forgot the clinic is made soundproof, and they can't hear anything from outside.

After four hours of constant pain and shouting, finally, the twins were born. After the birth of the second pup, Taehyung passed out due to exhaustion, but the alpha stayed with him, wiping the omega's face with a wet towel while Sehun stepped out of the clinic to inform the family members about the pups.

As he expected, everyone was over the moon, hearing about the twins being healthy and safe. "How is Taehyung?" Jin asked. As a brother, he couldn't bring himself to be happy unless he made sure that his little brother was healthy.

"Don't worry. Taehyung is fine as well. He is a bit drained and might have some problems while walking for some time, but rather than that, he is all good. I would still do some tests on him after he's awake. " Sehun assured with a bright smile, which was enough for Jin's worry to wash away.

"When can we meet the pups?" Jimin asked curiously, eyes shining in excitement.

"Jungkook would bring them to you. They are getting cleaned and will be given to their father first. " Sehun said and bowed before going inside the clinic again, where he saw Jeongyeon teaching Jungkook how to hold his baby.

"He is the older one. " Jeongyeon said, giving the baby boy to Jungkook, who gently held him. The alpha was surprised at how small the two kids were, even after being True Blood's.

Jiyeon kept the younger True Blood girl next to Taehyung, who was half-awake due to being hungry and was whining softly while the boy was fast asleep. "Let me bring the cribs. " Sehun whispered and silently picked up the crib from the other side of the room.

"Put him in the crib and hold her. She might cry out loud. " Sejun said, coming out after washing his hands and changing his gown.

Once Sehun set the crib for the twins, Jiyeon placed the boy in it while Sejun handed the whining girl in her father's hands, teaching him how to rock the girl gently.

Jungkook is sure that his pups recognized his scent because as soon as Sehun kept the girl in his hands, she stopped whining and stared at Jungkook's face, with eyes barely opened. It stopped her whining, but she kept tapping her lips, eyes trying to look around.

Jungkook smiled and placed a soft peck on her head, earning a low squeal like a whine from the girl. The alpha tried to caress her cheeks softly, but the girl caught his finger, and the older may or may not have the urge to coo at the size difference.

Her tiny fist barely wrapped itself around Jungkook's one finger. Slowly, she pulled the finger towards her mouth, and Jungkook would move it away a little, hearing her whine. She then would try to bring the finger near her mouth again, which would leave the alpha giggling as he would sway his hand away.

The other wolves in the room were long forgotten, as the True blood seemed to be busy in his own world, playing with his newborn daughter. Not as if they even mind it, as the three looked fondly at the True Blood before Sehun remembered about the members waiting outside.