Chapter 94 - Peace?

I have to sit in the middle seat between Bakugo and Todoroki! Honestly, I should have just stayed there and asked Patchy to pick me up so I can fly back! BUT NO, I DECIDED TO BE SOMEWHAT LEGAL AND RIDE THIS HELL!

Whatever. I only have to be in this car for ten more minutes, and then I can begin my hour trek home. Lord knows I have tea to spill.

Endeavor is talking to his normal students, so I am ignoring him and focusing on texting Shouta before he heads out on patrol. He's not exactly happy that I'm out this late, so I'm having to keep him updated. Such an overprotective brother. You would think that he would stop worrying about me since I survived hell, but nope.

While I am typing a response back, Bakugo leans over and front of me, covering my phone as he yells, "IF YOU'RE THE NUMBER ONE HERO, GET YOUR HANDS ON A BIGGER CAR!"

Before Endeavor can respond, our driver SNAPS at Bakugo, "Oh, so a free ride is not enough for Mr. High Schooler! Endeavor, since when did you start bringing brats like this one for the ride?!" GO OFF, KING!

Endeavor bluntly responds, "Ever since I was put on the top."

"Zounds! So success really does change a man!" I don't understand that, but I'm just happy he snapped at Bakugo. Then, out of nowhere, something white flies right in our face, and our driver swerves to the side to avoid it, "ZOUNDS!"

I turn around to look out the back window to see what that is all about.

"Natsu?" Shoto says with concern.

Well, shit, Natsuo is tied up with what looks kind of like Shouta's scarf. However, it's thicker and whiter.

I hear the driver yelling at Bakugo to get his head out of the window, so I just grab Bakugo's collar and pull him back in. In front of us, the street lines lift up around us to try and trap us. In addition, the man in charge, who looks like sans but with more stripes, is just standing in the middle of the street, and we are barreling right towards him. I don't even know how the driver swerves out of the way of that one, though I feel like hitting him would not have been the worst thing in the world.

Endeavor blasts out of the car to chase after him while the car is still moving. The driver is forced to slam on the breaks, and the car gets covered by those stupid white lines. Thankfully, Endeavor did leave an opening for me to crawl out of. For once, I thank my small size.

I crawl to the front seat and through the window, ignoring Bakugo's screaming as I rush in.

I have a lot of thanking to do, and this time, it is Shouta for getting my capture scarf fixed after the whole villain scheme.

I whip the scarf out and get it wrapped around multiple white lines. My hope is that I can stop the control temporarily to them if I am holding onto them. However, I do one better when I end up breaking them apart from the grip alone. That means I don't have to sacrifice my scarf today!

I look ahead to see what Endeavor is doing, and he is just talking to the villain? Bitch, you could have caught him by now! Just go in and do your thing! The only difference is that Natsuo is in there with an arrow to his head, and he'll just go rolling once the villain is knocked out! You're fast enough to beat that, Endeavor!

The villain starts retreating, and Endeavor goes after him only to freeze again when his son his waved him front of him like a pawn. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! JEEZ, WE NEED TO PUT YOUR KIDS IN DANGER MORE OFTEN, YOU DAMN OLD MAN! IF SHOUTA WAS IN YOUR PLACE AND I WAS TAKEN, HE WOULD HAVE BEATEN THAT VILLAIN THREE TIMES OVER BY NOW!

And yes, I know Shouta has an erasing quirk, but Endeavor has just a viable of a quirk for this!

I hear a blast behind me, and I turn to find Bakugo and Todoroki getting out. I guess the place Endeavor left was too small for them.