FIFTEEN

Not edited. Ignore the mistakes and comment in abundance!🥺🥺🥺

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Her eyes are so blue that everytime I look at her, I drown.

-Nawab Jahangir Riyaz Durrani

THIRD PERSONS POV

Walking downstairs, she was trying to not let her mind waver and focus over her poor stomach, which was crying for food since the last night....But her heart was dreading meet with the man she had been hiding from.

She was terrified to face him.

The way he touched her last night had left her heart pounding like crazy, her mind fuzzy to decipher anything. His fiery orbs had lured her to keep mum and comply to his decree. His one look and everything around her blurred, damning every sense to think rationally. He attracted her like moth to flame and she being stupid, got caught in

She became the puppet who danced to his doltish wishes.... And she cursed him for transfixing her, robbing her off her senses.

Agar maut ke farishte ne mujhe Vash mein na kara hota to main batati unko! Aye bade mujhe kapdo pe tokne wale. Ab apne kamre mein bhi inse pooch ke kapde pehnne padenge kya ?!

Stepping down to last staircase she gulped down the fear she had developed, and cursed Jahangir while wiping the non-existent sweat on her forehead, mumbling down sweet encouraging words to herself, before facing him.

Darne ki zaroorat nahi hai Aria. Sher hai tu. Aur waise bhi Aday jaan hai na! He won't let him put a single finger on you. Aur agar zyada bole to, do chaar aasun baha dena, mamla wahi rafa dafa. Unki itni himmat nahi hai ke wo tujh jaisi masoom ko rote hue kuch kahein.

She smirked, devising a full proof plan in her head to escape Jahangir knowing well she  was in trouble. Afterall, she was doing a repeat show of the previous day but instead of a crop top, she had worn a deep neck shirt.... It's not like she was doing it purposesly to tease him or something but because she was forced---

“Haye Allah! Why are you wearing these type of clothes ?” a loud wince escaped her lips, hearing her mother shout, her loud voice damaging her ears.

Of course she had to be the first one to notice her clothes! She definitely had taken the responsibility after Jahangir to insult and bash her.

“Ammi please!” Aria gasped in embarrassment as her mother hauled her by her shoulders, narrowing eyes at her whole form in distaste.

It wasn't that bad! The dupatta had done a good task to cover her front but still her skin was visible as it was of georgette fabric. It was her white shirt which was little deep, ending just above her cleavage.... 

It would had been a little scandal if she bended down, but she wasn't going to do that!

Don't forget your whole back is also visible. Ammi ka kya sabka scandalise hona banta hai, khaskar maut ke farishte ka! Jaan hi le lenge aaj teri ye!

Her inner conscience mocked to which she rolled her eyes at, not paying any heed to. Consoling an angry mother was more important than fearing Jahangir.

But it seemed like luck was not on her side as the said man himself opened his mouth to question her, totally supporting her mother.

“Jawab do Aria! Why are you wearing this ?” 
His voice was high but at the same time it was controlled and calm. She literally thanked her stars for their elders presence, as to she knew she would had been fried crispy by him for her actions.