Prologue

During a conversation your thoughts will be in Italics.

Running.

Running, sobbing, and drunk out of my mind.

You pass out.

You wake up, it's warm. You've lived your whole life blinder than a bat, so all your other senses have drastically increased. With this you notice how different it feels here, this is not home and that's for sure. Being blind sucks, but being blind in a new area without anyone is even worse.  Wait, there is someone else here.

I can hear people breathing, it's faint. I feel the floor vibrating at a steady pace, someone must be tapping their foot. Why isn't anyone speaking? Oh wait, my eyes are still closed, they must think I'm still knocked-

"Welcome to the Devildom, (y/n)"

My eyes widened in shock. AM I IN HELL?

"...Oh, pardon me. Feeling a bit shocked are
we?" A man said.

I slowly nodded.

" Well that's understandable.  You've only just arrived after all.  As a human it'll probably take a little while to adjust to things here in the Devildom." He stated as if he was talking to a longtime friend.

"The Devildom..?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes, exactly, the Devildom. I see you catch on quickly. Excellent."

THIS EXPLAINS NOTHING SIR!

" I suppose I should start by introducing myself. My name is Diavolo." He said confidently.

Great, doesn't sound like a name from Hell at allllll.

His voice deepened as he said " I am the ruler of all demons, and all here know of me.  And someday soon, I will be crowned king of the Devildom."

WONDERFUL.
JUST FLIPPIN' DANDY.

Diavolo goes on to explain that he is the president of something similar to a school, called RAD. He says that we are currently in the assembly hall, and the student council decides on things in here.

"Why am I here?" I ask very politely.

"I will explain everything." A new, but still male voice says.

"(Y/n) this is Lucifer. He is a demon and the avatar of pride. He's also the Vice President of the student council and my right-hand man... and not just in title. I assure you." Diavolo explains.

I'm done. I'm so done. Kill me now please.

"Flattery will get you nowhere Diavolo" Lucifer says coldly.
"Speaking on behalf of the entire student body at this great, and storied school of ours, I offer you a most heartfelt welcome (y/n)."
Lucifer continued.

"On behalf of the students?" I questioned quietly.

Lucifer explains that Diavolo wants peace and friendship between the three realms, the Human Realm, the Celestial Realm, and the Devildom. So, two people from each realm went to another. Two demons went to the human realm, and two went to the Celestial Realm, and so on.  He also states that I'm one of the human exchange students and that I'll be here for a year as a student.

Wait, that means there's at least one other human here. I should find them as soon as possible, or wait, what if their the mean girl type? Or something similar? If that's the case I'd rather take my chances talking to demons.

As my mind is racing he says that I'll have to write a paper. Do they have typewriters or laptops here? I sure hope so.

I'm starting to wonder if they know I'm blind or not, but surely they looked at stuff about me when I was picked, right?

——-
So that's it for my Prologue, please give me feedback! It really helps and thanks for reading this far!!
——
Word count:
595
——