Chapter 19

!!Spicy Chapter!!

Over the next week, we started to grow a little closer but I think it's because we were both lonely.

We started having small little discussions here and there but nothing changed the way we felt about each other. Well, that would be a lie on my part. Slowly I did start to hate him less but I still haven't forgiven him nor has he tried to apologize.

Lately, I've noticed he's started to inch closer to me every night. It made me uncomfortable but I was slowly getting over it. Slowly.

I've even noticed that he seemed to stare at me more from across the room as we ate. Even when I woke up from my naps I found that his large pupil-less eyes would be pointed in my direction. I knew that it was a cat trait though, the staring, and they only did that when they were thinking about something. 

Another thing that unnerved me though was the constant purring when I allowed him to be closer to me than normal. It was like he was starting to enjoy it when we were in close contact now. Also whenever I would take a bath he was always trying to come in the room, thankfully he listened to me when I told him I didn't feel comfortable.

Honestly, I don't know what to think about this "new" Perma. No longer was he having a snarky attitude and wasn't angry about every little thing that I did. Overall he was being a better person but I had no idea how long it would last. I especially didn't know if it would last when we finally left this room. That was what I was truly scared about.

This creepy behavior also extended to how he treated the Lyde's when they brought us things. Like when one of the Lyde's came to deliver our food he hissed when they accidentally touched my hand when giving me the plate or when we were getting our checkups he wouldn't let them touch me for too long.

Luckily Saros intervened but he seemed to be too happy about the reason why he had to. "It seems he's starting to like you." That was all he had to say about that incident.

Right now, I had already finished my bath and Perma seemed disappointed that he couldn't join me and has been pestering me since. "Ceilo, can we cuddle together now?"

"No."

"But you never want to be near me."

"I know and you know why, so stop asking."

He huffed and did a slow walk to his corner of the room, no doubt he would be crawling up next to me tonight when I was asleep. We've been here for almost six weeks now and I couldn't tell if it was affecting him or not, but I knew I was slowly starting to become affected by it.

The need to be wrapped in Aerglo's soft wings while being locked in Deimos's arms called to me. I also missed Aerglo's soft chirps I would randomly hear throughout the day and the hard kisses Deimos would claim from me whenever he pleased.

With these thoughts floating in my head, it made it hard to sleep that night. 

Perhaps it was due to how restless I was last night, but I woke up fast to the feeling of something wet against my leg. Opening my eyes I expected nothing less as I saw Perma had curled up to me again as he had for the past few weeks, but he was sweating profusely and rutting against my leg. His tail was puffed up but curled tightly around my waist with his hands gripping my thigh as he nuzzled his head into my stomach.

Cats' were known to have heats but they usually occurred in the winter months so it was unusual for Perma to experience one almost near summer.

As soon as I tried to move away, his eyes flashed open and he quickly wrapped around my body. "Don't leave me, it's so hot. Please help me," he said as he rubbed his face into my chest as he cried.

Really though I couldn't leave him like this, that would be a vastly more sinister torture than what he did to me. Without a release from someone other than himself, the heat wouldn't subside. I knew there were rare instances when the person died from overheating. I didn't hate him enough to have him become one of the rare occurrences.

"Shh, I'll help don't worry," I soothed him enough to lie him against one of the many pillows.

His mind was muddled, you could tell by the way his head bobbed and his eyes looked very unfocused. For him to look this far gone, he'd most likely had been this way for a while. Why didn't I notice the signs sooner? Why didn't he wake me up earlier? "Perma do you understand what I'm about to do?" I'd be more comfortable doing this if he understood what was being done to him.

"Yes, yes," he grabbed my hand and placed it on his stomach, "Please mate me, please..." He trailed off as he tried to grab my hands.

At least he understood, but I could tell he was still under the fever's haze. Gently I grabbed the base of his penis holding it up where the soft fur that guarded him had retracted. Like any other male cat, he sported soft spines all over the delicate skin while the tip sported ruffles under the head. What normally should've been deep blue, was what I would consider to be more purple with how long he's been like this. His erection was the size of my hand, which was most likely because he was on the smaller side anyway. Cute.

Taking my other hand, I traced lightly over the spines causing a purring moan to come out of him. Not wasting any more time, I tongued the ruffled skin under the head sucking gently before taking him in. The action I received in return shouldn't have turned me on, but the way he gripped my hair and practically folded in half was very arousing.

His huffs and whimpers as I fondled his balls or when I gently scraped my teeth over the many spines I could tell almost drove him over the edge. "Please," I cut him off as I took him all in, "Inside I need you inside!"

Heeding his request I started to finger him but was quickly pushed off. "No no no I need you inside," he practically begged.

I hated to admit to myself that I loved it and found it erotic. Especially as he pulled me up so I could align myself with his leaking hole, as his thin legs spread wide. "Before I do that Perma promises me you'll be civil to me and the others, no more fighting," I said as I held his head in my hands, staring into his eyes, "Promise me you won't hurt anyone else once we leave this room."

His clouded eyes seemed to understand as he profusely kept saying he promised as he ground on my erection. That was all it took for me to push into him.

His legs immediately wrapped around my waist as he started to meet my thrusts urging me to go faster or harder. Overall he was quite bossy, but I enjoyed him telling me what to do. My hands gripped the pillow above his head as his nails clawed my back, which made me inch closer to my climax.

As we both reached our highs he let out a scream and bit down on my collar bone as his nails embedded in my back, gripping me tightly with his legs. Holding onto me like I was his lifeline. 

Once he finished I collapsed beside him, his body curled into my own with a calming purr resounding around the room. Hopefully, he would remember what he had promised or I would most likely need to be isolated again.