#1 - Ross Lynch

"Through here miss," the buff officer said from ahead of me. "Place your bag here please"

Whilst they searched through my bag, they also searched me from head to toe. I didn't quite understand why, it wouldn't matter from the moment I walked out of these doors, mainly because part of me was dying today.

It's been like this for the last two years, and I still believe he's innocent. My boyfriend isn't the type to kill a child and its mother for no apparent reason.

I was lead to a small room with a medium sized window. Beyond it was an even smaller room with simply a cross shaped stretcher and a little metal table. Stormie smiled to me, tears streaming down her face. I smiled back politely and found a seat near the back.

It pained me to be here, and it pained me that he was taking the blame for something he never did. Still, he smiled to me whenever I visited him and even joked, saying it was his way of keeping himself sane.

The dimmed lights in the room suddenly flickered on and the door was opened visibly. They lead him in.

It was only a week since my last visit, but he deteriorated significantly. His hair was no longer bright and healthy, more like shaggy and lifeless. Almost like his eyes and his whole demeanour.

The two officers with him took the handcuffs off him and he rubbed his wrists slowly, looking at the final place he would lay at.

One of them pointed it out to him because he only noticed his family and I when he looked to the side. He walked slowly to the window, and looked, almost as if in a trance.

My legs pulled me up towards him. He watched me with wide eyes as I walked to the glass and lined my hand up with his large one.

"I'm sorry" he mouthed. I shook my head at him and blew on the glass, creating condensation. On there, I drew a smiley face.

The speakers in the room suddenly scratched and the voice of an officer was heard. "Any last words, Lynch?"

"A few in fact," his voice was sad. "Hi Mom. I-I love you. You too Dad"

I could hear them both sobbing behind me.

"My siblings, I love you all too. You're all a part of me. And to the love of my life," He smiled softly. "I will love you eternally. I'll see you all; but not soon. Just sometime"

I saw his genuine smile once again as I returned to my seat. During the time, they angled the table perfectly and strapped him in.

He gave them a small nod and a weak wave with a cheeky grin. Not even I could hold back from smiling back, despite the flood of tears I could feel coming.

They fiddled around for a while and finally injected a liquid into a vein on the inside of his elbow. He looked around slowly, becoming more and more drowsy. He was virtually knocked out when they injected something else.

To my shock, he very suddenly strained against the leather straps and he stretched fully right to his fingertips. Then he relaxed, out of this world.

I brought my hands to my mouth to suppress sobs. It was mainly sadness, but a side of happiness because I knew he was put out of his misery.

I was aware that it was going to be a very long life without him, future happiness & maybe even romance very far away from me currently but I knew I could tell him all about him when I saw him again.

well wasn't that slightly depressing and if you got the song reference on the last paragraph I love you