Chapter 46: He wants to go home and wants Gu Ye's piano

When Qiao Yang saw him coming in, a smile flashed in his eyes, "Are you finished?"

But Gu Ye looked at Liu Wen sitting on the cushion and the pile of snack shells beside him, "So leisurely?"

Liu Wen hurried over to clean up: "Sorry, I'm sorry to make you laugh at Mr. Gu."

He took a chair for Gu Ye and placed it in front of the bed, and continued to apologize: "Young Master Qiao's foot is hurt, so I can only lie down and rest. I can't entertain you well, don't be surprised, Mr. Gu."

Gu Ye raised his eyes to look at him, his tone faint: "How did his foot hurt, I know better than you."

That seems to be saying that Qiao Yang's relationship with me is more familiar than you.

Liu Wen was awkward: "Huh? Yes, yes."

Qiao Yang waved his hand to let Liu Wen go out: "Okay, go ahead."

Gu Ye: "Although you don't need to manage it yourself, the operating status is also related to your income. You have to let your assistant work instead of being so idle."

Qiao Yang pointed to a pile of thick materials beside the bed and defended: "We are not idle either. Liu Wengang is reading the financial statements for me."

Gu Ye asked back: "Eating snacks and playing on the computer?"

Qiao Yang thought: Why did Gu Ye get serious today?

He pointed to the computer and told the truth: "...I'm not thinking about designing a song for you."

Gu Ye smiled helplessly: "Are your feet better?"

Qiao Yang nodded: "Actually, you can also move around, but you don't look good when walking, which makes people laugh. It happens to be in the room these days to write songs for you."

After speaking, I clicked on a music file, and a string of irregular sounds came out of Qiao Yang's computer, and no melody could be heard.

Qiao Yang explained: "This is not good at first, just wait for it to be written."

Gu Ye didn't care: "I heard that the car that collided with Liang Wei was a stolen car, but there are no villages and towns to hide in around the resort. This is suspicious."

"and......"

Gu Ye became cautious: "The senior managers who were arrested by the Qiao family have high identities and status, and have rich interpersonal relationships. I am afraid that they will do anything to the Qiao family in secret."

"Also, Li Songran can successfully abscond now. It should also be the secret help of these people."

Qiao Yang frowned.

In the original novel, it was indeed this group of people who used the original owner and secretly designed to defeat Joe a little bit.

The crisis in Qifengtai was lifted, and he was relieved a lot after these people were arrested. When Gu Ye mentioned this, worry arose again.

Could it be that they couldn't make a plan and would continue to frame Joe's?

Gu Ye: "These are just my guesses, but it's better to be more cautious."

"You're not in Joe's, and you don't have a bodyguard assistant by your side, and you walk around alone all day long. Don't be stolen to find you in the gap.

Qiao Yang smiled and said, "I'm not afraid of this. If they want to do anything to me, few people really can't help me."

With a confident and proud look: "Don't think you are taller than me, but if we two really fight, you may not be able to beat me."