Chapter 32

Cannon Fodder Chapter 32: I'm Not a Vampire 2: Amazing

The study was very large, with three walls of bookshelves, filled with books, and a computer on the desk which was very new. The study had its own balcony with a bamboo rattan lounger and a small bamboo rattan table that had a book on it, and a vase with fresh roses in the corner.

Yu Ze stood at the door of the balcony and looked around, but did not go inside, where Ayr apparently stayed for a long time. After turning around, he finally sat down in front of the computer and turned it on to search for information about vampires.

Ayr would not let the 'newborn vampire' him leave for the time being, so he would have to try his best to disguise his identity, otherwise it would be dangerous if his identity was exposed. To understand the vampire's habits, he needed to disguise perfectly.

There was a lot of information about vampires on the internet, but many of them were legends. He carefully browsed through the more reliable information and silently noted it in his heart.

Fear of sunlight, love of darkness, love of blood, love of beauty... hh ...

He looked at the webpage for a long time. Not only did it have a lot of vampire stories, but also a lot of photos. When he suddenly saw a bloody picture, he was shocked.

The picture was of a man lying in a pool of blood, his face covered by a white cloth. His head was twisted to the right and there were two bloody holes on his exposed neck, with blood flowing out along the holes and sliding down curves on the side of his neck.

[The scene of last month's beastly murder was not a beastly crime at all, it was vampire!]

[Demonic, right? The legend is a legend, the rodeo is sprouting. The police have closed the case, it was not a vampire.]

[Yes, the vampires are representatives of beauty. This scene is too unattractive.]

[Oh, I do not believe it. Have you not heard of violence? Representatives of beauty? The vampire is simply the devil, this kind of stinky creature wants beauty? Really funny.]

This person's reply was sprayed by the vampire fanboys with a face full of saliva, and then did not bubble up again.

Yu Ze's mind floated the scene of the original's death, closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, closed the post. He agreed with the man who said it was a vampire who did it.

A few wild vampires were not restrained, and did not agree with the friendly agreement between humans and vampires, still hunting their prey in the original way.

Thus the Special Department's action team was created, whose daily task was to track down these unregistered wild vampires. He opened the movie player and found a vampire movie highly recommended. He was ready to learn the acting skills, especially the hungry and impatient expression when facing blood.

At first he felt a little uncomfortable, the room was too dark, but thinking about the vampire's hobby and not knowing when Ayr would return, he resisted turning on the lights. Soon, he became fascinated, and when he finished it once, he realized that he had completely watched for the plot and had not learned what he wanted to learn.

Anyway, he watched it again.

The female lead was accidentally injured, the vampire male lead was attracted to the blood. The whole person was in an extreme struggle, and the music followed the tension.

"Is he handsome?" Suddenly, a voice came to his ears.

"Ah!!!" Yu Ze was scared out of his mind, springing up from the stool and turning his head with a horrified look.