Chapter 42

Cannon Fodder Chapter 42: I'm Not a Vampire 12: End

Yu Ze met Ayr's focused eyes, and his heart was happy and sour. He had a good feeling about Ayr, but he couldn't respond to Ayr openly yet. He knew rationally that this was another world, and his situation was equivalent to another life where he retained his memories, even if he liked Ayr, he was not betraying Long Yuan. But after all, he had memories, and he couldn't get over the hump emotionally.

Moreover, even if he could stay with Ayr for the rest of his life like he did with Long Yuan, his whole life was just a moment in a long life for Ayr. He pursed the corners of his mouth, avoiding Ayr's eyes, "I'll die."

"You won't," Ayr put his hand on Yu Ze's shoulder, "at the end of your life, I will change you."

Yu Ze's eyes widened and his tone was firm, "No, I won't agree to that."

The system said that the mission world and the real world do not interfere with time, but the life of vampires had no end, he could not stay in this world forever.

Ayr smiled lightly, "Don't worry, that's a long time away, I'll take you back first."

Yu Ze's lips twitched, wanting to refuse, but thinking of his current situation, he said nothing. There was no way Ayr would let him refuse, and he really couldn't take care of himself by himself.

Back at his place, Ayr pushed open the door and gave way to the door, Yu Ze walked in and immediately smelled a fragrance of rice, he was surprised, "You cooked porridge?"

Ayr replied, "Mn, it's very simple, just wash the main ingredients and put them in the rice cooker. Sit down first, I'll get you a bowl, and then get you two side dishes."

Yu Ze tasted the porridge and was very surprised. Ayr was very good at his craft, the rice was soft and sweet, and the side dishes were salty and appropriate. Vampire's tastebuds were completely different from humans and could not judge the taste by themselves.

He finished the porridge and did not hesitate to praise it, Ayr laughed lightly, "I said to take good care of you. Of course I have to learn something," he looked at the time, "It's almost eight o'clock, you go wash up and sleep."

Yu Ze was a good patient, very obedient, and obediently went back to the guest room to wash up. Once inside the guest room, he paused in his steps. The guest room had obviously been redecorated, with brand new blue sheets and covers, and thin curtains, very user-friendly.

Ayr stood by the door, "See if there's anything else you need to change."

Yu Ze shook his head, "No, it's fine." He glanced at Ayr and swallowed the thank you on his lips. He didn't want his politeness to upset Ayr.

Ayr laughed, "You're too well-bred to ask for anything, little one."

Yu Ze replied, "You've been very thorough."

Ayr's smile deepened, "Go wash up. Call me if you need anything, I'll be in the living room."

Yu Ze nodded, took a change of clothes and went into the bathroom. He came out of the bathroom and looked at the door. There was a light leaking in from under the living room door, Ayr should still be in the living room. He thought about it, opened the door and walked out.

Ayr was sitting on the couch reading a book. He had obviously washed up and was wearing plain black pajamas, and looked up when he heard the movement.

Yu Ze said, "I'm going to rest, you can go to the balcony, you don't have to stay here."