Chapter 60

Cannon Fodder Chapter 60: Saving the Cannon Fodder CEO 5: Apply

Yu Ze, seeing the doctor's good nature, thought about it and asked, "If the paralysis is caused by nerve damage, what do you think about applying needles like this?" He told him what he thought.

The more the doctor listened, the more he was amazed, "Very good! Young man, you don't just know a little bit."

Yu Ze said honestly, "I have no clinical experience, only theory."

"You can tell I'm treating rheumatism, you know all these points, right?" The doctor pointed to where the acupuncture needles were stuck.

Yu Ze named the acupuncture points for each needle in order from top to bottom, and the doctor said, "All right.

"I'm not a TCM major, but I've studied," Yu Ze said, "I want to cure my friend."

Seeing his serious face, the doctor was slightly moved, "If it's convenient, bring your friend here to have a look."

Yu Ze thought of Huo Yuan and said helplessly, "He won't want to," he bowed toward the doctor, "I'm sorry, I'd like to ask you a favor and I'll pay the reward." He paused, a little embarrassed, "I don't have much money now, but I can make an IOU, and I'll be sure to pay it as soon as possible."

The doctor waved his hand, "Don't be like that, I can come and see him, just add some money for the outside consultation."

Yu Ze knew he had misunderstood, "I'm not asking you for an external consultation, I want you to test my acupuncture point recognition ability."

The doctor froze, surprised, and asked, "How do you want me to test?"

Yu Ze said, "You can tell me the acupuncture points, I'll put a needle into the dummy, and you can help me see if there are any mistakes."

The doctor said, "That's easy," he turned his head and asked the youth to take the dummy and the disposable needle, and said to Yu Ze, "Just give me fifty, no need to write an IOU."

Yu Ze was grateful, "Thank you."

The doctor said, "You're welcome, I'm not asking for less."

The young man set the dummy aside and handed Yu Ze a box of acupuncture needles, which Yu Ze readied while the doctor pulled the needles on the patient and read the acupuncture points.

After the doctor finished reading one, Yu Ze took the needles and quickly stuck them into the corresponding points. The way he took the needles looked very professional and it was not obvious that it was his first time to take the needles.

The youth was surprised by his speed, "You know the acupuncture points so well."

Yu Ze was also a little surprised, he was completely conditioned, and the medical knowledge in the brain was unconsciously completely integrated.

It didn't take long for the dummy to be filled with needles, Yu Ze waited for the doctor to continue, the doctor paused and said with a smile, "Eh, I forgot what I said, wait a minute."

Twenty minutes later, the doctor sent the patient out of the clinic, walked next to Yu Ze, looked at the needles on the dummy and said, "You're very accurate," he exclaimed, "young people are really good nowadays, continue."

The doctor continued to read the acupuncture points and Yu Ze continued to insert the needles. The doctor watched him operate and could not help but marvel, "Fast and steady, how long have you been studying? I've been learning for over 40 years, but I'm not as responsive as you, I'm getting old."