Chapter 61

Cannon Fodder Chapter 61: Saving the Cannon Fodder CEO 6: Golden Finger

Madame Zhang listened to Huo Yuan's instructions and went downstairs to the infirmary to find someone, "Caretaker Chen, Mr. Huo wants you to go to the living room."

Chen Wei froze as did Dr. Li, who was standing by. He took his eyes off the medical records and asked Madame Zhang, "Chen Wei? Is Mr. Huo uncomfortable somewhere?"

Madame Zhang shook her head, "I can't tell if there's any discomfort, he said to ask Chen to go now."

Chen Wei was a little nervous, "After that incident this afternoon, it is reasonable to say that Mr. Huo does not want to see me again today. He is not going to fire me, right?"

Dr. Li said, "I don't think so, Mr. Huo doesn't want more people to see him..."

He did not finish his sentence but Chen Wei understood and was somewhat reassured, thinking of Huo Yuan, and could not help but give a regretful sigh.

Dr. Li warned, "Don't show this expression in front of Mr. Huo again."

Chen Wei looked straight, "I won't."

Madame Zhang took the message and went to find Yu Ze.

Yu Ze followed Madame Zhang into the living room and saw a tall, middle-aged man sitting on the couch, a man with dark skin and a stereotypical, honest look. Madame Zhang briefly introduced the two men, not saying anything specific, but just their names, and then went upstairs.

The two men greeted each other and said nothing more. The living room fell into an awkward silence and Yu Ze felt uncomfortable, he secretly looked at Chen Wei and curiously asked, "Do you work here?"

Chen Wei responded, "Mn."

Yu Ze smiled, "I'm here to apply for a job as a caretaker, and we might be colleagues from now on."

Chen Wei was stunned, "Caretaker?"

"Yes," Yu Ze's eyes curled up, "I'm here to take care of Huo Yuan... Mr. Huo..." Realizing that it was not a good idea to call his future boss by his first name, he quickly corrected himself.

The elevator doors opened and Madame Zhang pushed Huo Yuan out. Huo Yuan's eyes fell on Yu Ze, the young man had lost some weight, but he was still in good spirits. His eyes were clear and bright, like they had been washed with water.

Chen Wei got up and greeted, "Mr. Huo."

Yu Ze hurriedly followed suit and stood up, calling out "Mr. Huo".

Huo Yuan nodded his chin towards the sofa, "You're welcome, have a seat," he looked at Chen Wei, "You test him to see if he can do the caretaker's job."

Yu Ze was stunned and looked at Chen Wei with a slightly red face, "You're Mr. Huo's caretaker, huh?"

Chen Wei nodded, "Mn."

Yu Ze tangled up. He hadn't thought about it so much before, but now he suddenly realized that he might be putting another person out of work. He asked Huo Yuan, "How many caretakers do you need?"

Huo Yuan said, "Just one."

Yu Ze tried to ask, "Do you have a nutritionist? Or should I apply for a job as a nutritionist?"

Huo Yuan read Yu Ze's small mind clearly and said, "No, my personal doctor is very professional."

Yu Ze was in a dilemma, his eyes blinked and asked, "Do you need an acupuncturist? I'm very good at it, and I'm also good at massage."