Chapter 62

Cannon Fodder Chapter 62: Saving the Cannon Fodder CEO 7: Job

After reading Yu Ze's proposal, Dr. Li sounded excited, "Your idea is very good, and with the right medicine, the effect will be even better than you expected."

Yu Ze sighed with relief and said honestly, "I only wrote what I understand, I need you to add the details."

Dr. Li simply typed directly on his document and casually asked, "Which school did you graduate from?"

Yu Ze said, "I didn't."

Dr. Li paused in his typing motion and turned his head to look at him, "What?"

Yu Ze also knew it was hard to believe and simply explained, "I learned Chinese medicine from my grandmother."

Dr. Li sighed again, "You're a genius, your grandmother must be very good."

Yu Ze laughed dryly and didn't say much.

Dr. Li showed the integrated plan to Yu Ze, and Yu Ze watched Dr. Li as he explained. The more Yu Ze listened, the more confident he felt about treating Huo Yuan, and he looked at Dr. Li with admiration, "You're amazing."

Dr. Li waved his hand and laughed, "If others say so, I'll admit it with a big face, but I wouldn't dare to answer it if you say so. I've been with Mr. Huo for three months and haven't come up with a good treatment plan, but you have in less than a day."

Yu Ze was weak again, not wanting to be too arrogant, he said, "Not a day, I've been thinking about it for a long time."

"Oh?" Dr. Li was puzzled.

Yu Ze played his acting skills, his tone was sincere, "After reading the news about Mr. Huo, I started thinking about the treatment plan."

Dr. Li was surprised, then smiled and patted Yu Ze on the shoulder, "Mr. Huo is indeed very attractive, there are many people like you who silently fan over him, come on, I think highly of you."

Yu Ze was slightly stunned, his face reddened and he hastened to explain, "You misunderstood, I just... It's just a healer's instinct, when I saw the disease, I subconsciously thought of a treatment plan."

He was going to find Leon sometime, his lover was a jealous man in whatever world he was in, so he didn't want anyone to misunderstand.

Dr. Li gave him a 'I understand, don't be shy' look and got down to business, "Do you have a WeChat with Mr. Huo? Send this to him, I'll go upstairs with you to tell him about it. He must have been thinking about it in his heart."

Yu Ze said, "No, I'll bring the computer up."

Dr. Li nodded and they went upstairs together. Dr. Li knocked gently on the door, "Mr. Huo, is it convenient to come in?"

Huo Yuan responded, "Please come in."

Dr. Li pushed the door. Yu Ze looked up, the bedroom was as bright as day. Huo Yuan was wearing a set of long black pajamas, his slightly long hair was slightly wet, and he was sitting on his wheelchair, his cheeks were thin, his face was flushed with an unhealthy white.

Dr. Li checked Huo Yuan's body as usual, "He's recovered well, but his body is not well nourished," he advised habitually, "You should eat more."

Huo Yuan ignored this and asked directly, "How is the discussion going?"

Dr. Li's eyes lit up and he spoke much faster out of excitement, "The discussion is done, Dr. Yu is a genius, he's right, you will definitely recover!"

Huo Yuan snapped to Yu Ze, who smiled at him, walked to him, opened the computer, looked at the height difference, pointed to the sofa, "Can I sit down and talk?"