Chapter 63

Cannon Fodder Chapter 63: Saving the Cannon Fodder CEO 8: Angry

Yu Ze went downstairs to the infirmary to find Dr. Li, worried, "Mr. Huo is eating too little, I suspect he has a weak spleen and stomach causing anorexia, should we do a full body checkup?"

Dr. Li said, "No, he went to the hospital just the day before, Mr. Huo hates to have a checkup."

Yu Ze was still puzzled, "No, from the case, although the stomach is a little problem, it should not affect the diet ah," he thought for a moment, asked, "Mr. Huo always eats so little?"

Dr. Li patted him on the shoulder and sighed, "Don't worry about the amount of food he eats, later... Maybe you'll know later."

Yu Ze was confused, and Dr. Li said, "You are responsible for acupuncture and massage, just don't make any mistakes."

Yu Ze hurriedly said, "I won't make any mistakes."

At ten o'clock, Yu Ze arrived at Huo Yuan's bedroom on time.

Huo Yuan was wearing a black shirt and his pants had been changed to black shorts, with his thighs halfway down exposed.

Yu Ze smiled at him when he saw how cooperative he was.

Huo Yuan pointed to the silver metal box on the sofa, "Look at that first."

Yu Ze walked over to the sofa, leaned down and opened the lid, his eyes brightened up a bit. There were three layers in the box, step by step, each layer was padded with dark red coral velvet at the bottom, on top of which were neatly placed various thicknesses and lengths of acupuncture needles, the needles were silvery white and shiny.

"Wow!" Yu Ze exclaimed, "It looks so advanced."

Huo Yuan said, "You check the quality, see if it works, if it's missing."

Yu Ze took out the needle, tried it in his hand, felt the hardness and softness, "It's perfect, just one more set of sterilization tools."

Huo Yuan said, "There are new ones after use."

Yu Ze, "..." The stainless steel needle was completely reusable, but Huo Yuan was not short of money, and it was troublesome to sterilize it completely, so he nodded to show his understanding. He closed the box lid and squatted down by Huo Yuan's leg, tilting his head to look at Huo Yuan, "I'm pushing you now, tell me in time if you feel anything, I need your feedback, real feedback."

Huo Yuan nodded, "Okay."

Yu Ze rubbed his hands together, and after his palms were slightly warm, he began to massage, and the skin under his palms was a little loose, skin that should not belong to Huo Yuan at all.

Before the accident, Huo Yuan loved working out, and from the occasional private photos released by the media, he could see that he was in excellent shape. His calves were full of strength, his muscles were firm and his skin was firm, which was completely different from now.

Such flabbiness was undoubtedly a constant reminder of Huo Yuan's misfortune, which would undoubtedly bring Huo Yuan great pain.

Thinking of this, Yu Ze nudged more seriously, carefully pressing and kneading various acupuncture points.

As the message continued, Yu Ze's back became covered in a layer of sweat. He wiped the sweat on his sleeve, stood up, but before he could speak, Huo Yuan violently moved the wheelchair back, the movement was too big, and he hit the sofa.

Yu Ze was stunned and subconsciously wanted to go over to help, but was stopped by Huo Yuan, "Stop, you go out."

Yu Ze was startled and stood still. Huo Yuan turned his wheelchair, facing him sideways, and said quickly in a cold voice, "Get out."