Chapter 64

Cannon Fodder Chapter 64: Saving the Cannon Fodder CEO 9: Story

When Yu Ze heard Huo Yuan's apology, he stood still, slightly stunned, and looked at Huo Yuan. Huo Yuan was frowning, and the back of his hand was bruised, as if he was trying to restrain something.

Yu Ze realized that what happened in the morning had a very big impact on Huo Yuan.

He said softly, "It's okay." Taking a deep breath, he continued to stick the needle.

When he withdrew his hand, his little thumb unintentionally touched Huo Yuan's skin, and it felt cold to the touch. He looked at Huo Yuan with his eyes, Huo Yuan's eyes fell on the ceiling, his expression did not fluctuate, only his thin lips were tightly pursed.

Yu Ze wanted to remind him to keep warm, but he didn't say anything, and continued sticking needles in silence. His hand went up and up, and when it reached his thigh, Huo Yuan finally made a move, and he jerked his head down, and his eyes fell on Yu Ze's face.

Yu Ze looked up and asked with concern, "Are you uncomfortable?"

Huo Yuan's jaw tensed up and then relaxed, but his voice was tight, "No, I'm just aware."

Yu Ze's eyes smiled, "This is a good thing, you endure."

"Mn," Huo Yuan answered with downcast eyes.

The corners of Yu Ze's lips curved, Huo Yuan was a very good patient, very cooperative, which made his job much easier. He quickly finished a set of acupuncture, the whole process was highly concentrated. A thin layer of sweat was on his forehead, he raised his hand ready to wipe, only to head towards the sleeve of his shirt, thought of something movement, straighten his neck, take out toilet paper from his pocket and carefully wipe the sweat.

He threw the dirty paper into the trash can and quietly observed Huo Yuan's expression, but saw Huo Yuan's gaze fell on him with a calm expression, "Tough."

"I'm fine, I'm not tired." Yu Ze was relieved and smiled at Huo Yuan, thinking that Huo Yuan was not happy in the morning, was it really because he did not use toilet paper to wipe his sweat?

He thought so, but did not dare to ask, and always felt that it was not that simple. If that was the case, Huo Yuan could have raised it directly, and could avoid him from committing taboos in the future.

He put the acupuncture box in order, closed the lid, and asked, "Where do I put this?"

"The second drawer down."

Yu Ze bent down to open the drawer, which was empty, and put the acupuncture box in it.

Yu Ze said, "Half an hour," he glanced at the clock, "twenty-eight minutes to go."

Huo Yuan's eyebrows knitted quickly, "You go sit on the sofa and rest, there is water in the small refrigerator next to the TV cabinet."

"Okay, thanks." Yu Ze obediently answered, first went to the washroom and washed his hands, then took a bottle of mineral water, drank two sips, thought for a moment, and sat down on the edge of the sofa near the bed, a position where Huo Yuan could see him even if he was lying down.

He thought that if he sat in the dead center of Huo Yuan's line of sight, Huo Yuan would certainly be very uncomfortable.

Even if he knew that there was another person in the room, but did not know what that person was doing, this feeling was very unpleasant. Especially for someone like Huo Yuan, who was physically affected and couldn't grasp that person's movements at will.

He leaned against the sofa, worried about making Huo Yuan feel uncomfortable, and didn't look at Huo Yuan directly, but just poked around with his afterimage to make sure he would be the first to know when Huo Yuan was uncomfortable.