Chapter 66

Cannon Fodder Chapter 66: Saving the Cannon Fodder CEO 11: Amazing

Yu Ze's footsteps were slow, and he turned his head to look over, and Madame Zhang was walking this way with Huo Chi and Bai Xiaowen. When she saw how wet his clothes were, she knew what was going on and looked a little nervous, asking in a low voice, "Is it convenient for Mr. Huo to see the guests?"

Yu Ze knew Huo Yuan was convenient to see people at this time, but he was not sure if he was willing to see people. Generally speaking, every time he soiled his pants, Huo Yuan was not in a good mood, and after thinking about it, he said, "He is awake."

After saying that, he turned around and walked to the next room, pushed the door and was about to walk in when Huo Chi shouted, "Wait." Yu Ze looked puzzled, Huo Chi did not look too good, "The second bedroom is always empty, what are you doing in there?"

Madame Zhang, worried about Huo Chi's misunderstanding, quickly explained for Yu Ze, "A'Ze is staying in the second bedroom, it's Mr. Huo's intention."

Huo Chi's brow furrowed quickly, "Why does little uncle trust him so much?"

Ever since Huo Yuan's car accident, Huo Yuan had not allowed others to stay overnight, including him, not to mention staying on the second floor.

Before Madame Zhang could answer, the door to Huo Yuan's room suddenly opened. Huo Yuan was sitting on his wheelchair, looking at the door with no expression, "Something wrong?"

Huo Chi hurriedly greeted, "Little Uncle," when his eyes fell on Huo Yuan's face, which had clearly improved, the smile hanging at the corner of his mouth froze slightly, and then returned to its natural state with a bright smile, "Great, Little Uncle, you look much better."

Huo Yuan said, "Come in and talk to me. Mrs. Zhang, go to work."

Madame Zhang answered and went downstairs.

Yu Ze saw Huo Chi and Bai Xiaowen enter Huo Yuan's room, and once he thought that there were only three of them in the room, he was not quite sure, so he quickly went inside and changed into a T-shirt, pulling the hem of his shirt as he ran quickly to the next door. He directly pushed open the door, the three had moved to the sofa and all looked over.

Yu Ze called 'Mr. Huo' with a serious face, closed the door smoothly and went to stand behind Huo Yuan's side, which was very much like the behaviour of a subordinate.

Huo Yuan turned his head, his eyes stopped on him for two seconds.

Yu Ze was secretly nervous, he entered the door with too much noise, Mr. Huo wasn't going to scold him, was he?

Huo Yuan didn't lecture him, but just nudged his chin towards him, "Go fix your hair."

Yu Ze, "..." He froze and turned around and went to the washroom.

The young man in the mirror had a delicate appearance and a serious face, but unfortunately his hair did not match his expression at all. A strand of bangs on the right side of his head was bent towards the left side, because it was usually attached to the right side, it did not droop down, forming a stand-up look, which looked a bit playful.

Yu Ze swayed his head from side to side, and the strand of hair followed suit, dully.

Yu Ze looked toward the door and blushed slightly, guessing that he had messed up his hair by dressing too quickly. He reached out and straightened his hair, pursed his lips, and walked out.

Huo Chi was talking, "He doesn't have any special skills, what's the use of keeping him around? The fact that you trust him so much in such a short time, he is too deep-rooted. I don't feel comfortable with him staying by your side. Little uncle, if you sympathize with him, I'll arrange a job for him."