Chapter 55: Can I chase you now...

After Gu Ye stepped back a few steps, he stopped hiding, and let Qiao Yang unbutton his buttons. He smiled and asked, "What's wrong?"

Qiao Yang still tugged on his shirt, and asked anxiously: "Did you fight with my brother? I want to see if you are hurt?"

Gu Ye hid for a while and said, "I'm fine, really."

Qiao Yang's behavior just now made Gu Ye a little confused. I didn't know what he wanted to do, but he was reluctant to refuse, and faintly looked forward to it.

After hearing the reason, my heart sank.

He didn't want Qiao Yang to watch.

Just had a fight with Su Cheng, and Su Cheng fisted several places on his body. There will be bruises where you can feel dull pain.

If he wins, these scars are medals to show off.

But he lost...

Su Cheng's physique is similar to him, and he thinks that the worst of the two can be tied.

He has been learning boxing since he was a child and hasn't stopped for more than ten years. He is an amateur member of the boxing association to which he belongs, but he often clashes with professional players.

He knew his strength and was confident enough to face Su Cheng.

But at the moment of his shot, he realized how fast Su Cheng's movements were.

Su Cheng's moves were agile and clean. And every punch can hit him accurately. He can even guess his next move, and make avoidance and attack in advance.

He once played the hardest match of his life with a professional player in the boxing gym, and later that player won the national boxing championship.

But when playing against Su Cheng, it was much harder than that of the player.

Su Cheng, a man who likes Qiao Yang like him.

His economic ability, social status and strength in all aspects are not inferior to him, even surpassing him.

Such a powerful man with no history can be found by Qiao Yang's side.

This sense of crisis and frustration made him fall to the bottom.

He even felt that he was not worthy of Qiao Yang for a while.

Qiao Yang couldn't understand what he was thinking, but worried that he was injured, and coaxed: "You let me show you, in case the injury is serious, we will call the doctor over."

"Just take a look, it will be fine."

Qiao Yang looked up at him, with real worries and concerns in his bright eyes.

Gu Ye couldn't help but soften his heart: "I'm really fine, but you can watch it if you want to."

He unbuttoned his shirt one by one.

The line of the body that was originally only outlined by the cloth of the clothes is now revealed a little bit.

The color of the skin on his body is the same as the color of his cheeks and arms, a healthy honey color. And the physique is stronger than imagined.

Every muscle covering the upper arm, chest, and abdomen forms a smooth muscle line on the honey-colored smooth skin. You don't need to touch it to know that there is an explosive force inside.

The slightly recessed waist line is more like a tough machete, glowing with a cold luster under the lighting of the living room.

There are not many scars. Only the shoulders, upper arms and back have a few dark blue scars covering the honey-colored muscles, but they add more roughness and wildness to the man.