Chapter 57: I want to hear you sing it

Gu Ye looked at Qiao Yang calmly, stiffening for a while before he let out a sigh of relief.

He knew that Qiao Yang didn't have any thoughts at all. The invitation now is the same as the last time Qiao Zhen invited him to take a hot spring during his wedding. It was just a bath.

That's it.

Qiao Yang, he didn't even know what it meant to be in the water after the two had been together.

Gu Ye smiled bitterly: This dull man.

He suddenly walked in front of Qiao Yang, his strong body blocking Qiao Yang who was about to take a bath towel.

Looking at him with smiling eyes, he asked lowly: "Are you sure you want to take a hot spring with me?"

Qiao Yang replied: "How boring alone is, we can still chat together."

He also asked: "Don't you want it?"

Gu Ye smiled deeper, and he took a step closer to Qiao Yang and said, "Yes."

The two were close enough to reach out and hug each other.

Gu Ye was tall and tall and suddenly blocked in front of him, making Qiao Yang feel oppressed.

He couldn't help taking a step back, raising his head to face Gu Ye's deep smile, and finally realizing something was wrong.

Even panicked.

When the two began to undress and prepare to take a shower, Qiao Yang's hands unbuttoning his clothes suddenly stopped.

Gu Ye beside him had already taken off his shirt, revealing a strong chest and abdomen.

His face was calm and casual. Just like the passerby who undresses next to the dressing room in the big bathhouse-handsome passerby.

Qiao Yang looked at the half-naked Gu Ye, a little stunned.

He saw Gu Ye put his hand on the metal buckle of the belt around his waist. The sound of the metal buckle opening with a light click with a finger.

The trousers that were tightly tied around the waist immediately became loose.

Qiao Yang woke up instantly.

He hurriedly shouted: "Wait, wait a moment!"

"what happened?"

Gu Ye raised his eyes to look at him, his voice as loose as his pants.

His hand was still on the belt buckle, as if he was about to pull out the belt in the next second, and took off his flat trousers to reveal what was hidden inside.

Qiao Yang glanced down subconsciously, then immediately looked away.

"Want...or else, next time..."

He hesitated: "Let's soak together next time. You...wait for me first, and wait for me in the restaurant first."

Gu Ye looked at the shirt he had already taken off, slightly aggrieved: "I have taken off like this, are you really letting me out?"

Qiao Yang reached out and pressed his shoulders, turned around, pushed his back and walked out, and said:

"First, let's not soak together."

Following his strength, Gu Ye was pushed by him to go out, clutching the clothes in his hand, and said with a smile: "You have to let me dress well. When I go out like this, others think I am trying to do bad things. What a shame."

He was half naked, his belt half untied, and he seemed to be able to evoke endless associations.

Qiao Yang looked at himself again... it was almost like this.