Chapter 28: Gremory vs Bael and Agares vs Sitri

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the Issei and his friends come back home from their trip to Kyoto, Issei explains everything that had happened there from their journey, what all places they visited, their infamous encounter with the hero faction, Yasaka joining the family along with Kunou and many more things. While initially shocked that Issei became a father, Issei told them that she is his adopted daughter, much to their relief. They then begin talking about what needs to be done next with Sona coming up with the school festival event, that was when a small secret came out which forced Issei to run away for a while at least till Sona's anger died out. He, along with Kiba and Gasper then visit an arcade and have some lunch at a mall, they then go back home after their fun where he first gets back at Chara for exposing the said secret, he then explains to Sona why he did that prank, to which she understood the reasoning, she then tells him that they were spying on him as a way to apologize for her actions. The next day everyone gets to work with all the preparations for the school festival, The ORC begins to work on the Maid Café while the others were working on the animatronics for the Five Nights at Freddy event. Issei along with Flowey were working on the animatronics. Irina suddenly shows up, much to their surprise and anger, when asked what she wanted, she only wanted to repair a once broken friendship to which Issei responded that she needed to work on that, he also told her that he would never forgive her past self for what she did, Issei also told her that she needed to earn that friendship if she wanted to. Irina on hearing this left, with hope in her mind and heart that she can be friends once again like she once was, Issei and Flowey then went on to work on the animatronics, which had to be completed in a weeks time. Fortunately for the duo, an experienced inventor had shown up, Azazel who had worked on several artificial sacred gears was willing to help the duo in creating the animatronics for the event, to which Issei and Flowey happily took the option to help.

The rating game between the heirs of Bael and Gremory families, Rias and Saiaorg has been decided first followed with the rating game between the heirs of Sitri and Agares family, Sona and Seekwaria. Issei and his team were present during the press conference between the Gremory and Bael family members. Although the Gremory family had an advantage given that they remember the past timeline, Saiaorg Bael is still a powerhouse, he must not be underestimated given that he would easily destroy them if he managed to merge with Regulas forming his balance breaker. As the press conference was going on regular questions were asked regarding on how they will win against the odds, to which they both responded with the same thing that the plan was something they have to wait till the rating game goes on.

Meanwhile another press conference was going on with the members of the Agares peerage and Sitri peerage, the members of the Agares Peerage is sitting on one side while the members of the Sitri peerage were sitting on the other side. Just like the Bael and Gremory kings were asked the same things were asked on the Agares as well as Sitri kings, with how they will win the match. Sona knew that the main threat to her in the rating game against the Alivian, Seekvaria's queen, he needed to be dealt with otherwise things might go south for Sona and her peerage. They knew that for the sake of their dreams they needed to win the rating game.

The next day

The Agares Stadium 10:30 AM

The teams had come to battle against each other, the battle was against the heirs of Bael and Gremory family that being Saiaorg and Rias. The teams had taken the opposite areas of the stadium. The rating game will be decided on a dice game, the announcers were on the broadcasting area were Naud Gaumin and Azazel and another special guest was coming to the rating game.