Chapter 22

Hidden from the world

Jimin

Y/n didn't even know that I was not in a relationship with Yera anymore. Well technically I was never even in a relationship with her, we were just sleeping together and she was clinging on me. But I totally forgot that Y/n had no idea.

After I found her on the beach, we headed to our hotel, kind of exhausted from a long day. Constantly looking over at Y/n, I noticed that she is kind of quiet.

Maybe something is on her mind...

Deciding that I am not going to bother her, we walk in silence until we reach our room. I get undressed and lay down on the bed covering myself with a comforter while Y/n is in the bathroom, preparing to go to bed.

I lay down, scrolling through my phone when Y/n comes out and goes towards the closet. Opening the doors, she starts looking for her pajamas.

"What the hell?" She mumbles under her breath but enough for me to hear. I turn my head in her direction as she starts running towards her suitcase, rummaging through her clothes in panic.

"Something wrong?"

"I uhhh..." she scratches her head, continuing to look for something. "I can't find my pajamas..."

"Oh..." my mouth forms a shape of an 'o' in surprise. I purse my lips together, trying my best not to let out a laugh. "Just put on a shirt and shorts. It's not the end of the world, Y/n."

"That's a great suggestion. Thank you very much," she scoffs in disbelief. "But I only took jeanshorts and I don't have any long shirts with me."

I fall silent for a second, thinking of a solution. "Just take my shirt," I offer since all my shirts would be big on her.

She looks at me for a second, her cheeks turning red due to an embarrassment. Slightly nodding, she takes one of my white shirts and goes to the bathroom to change.

"I'm coming out! Don't look!" I hear Y/n yell from the bathroom.

"Just come on out already!"

"Are you not looking?" She asked, her voice cracking.

"No," I reply as I look straight at the door of the bathroom.

She walks out, tugging the shirt lower to cover her thighs. I look down at her legs, my cheeks suddenly burning.

She was wearing shorts earlier! Why am I blushing?...

"Yaaah!" She yelled, pouting. "You said you aren't looking!"

"You didn't specify where not to look," I smirked teasingly.

She grabbed the pillow, trowing it at me with force. I dodged it and looked back with my eyebrows raised. "Oh you did not just do that!"