Chapter 16 (The Kiss)

Y/N POV

Finally the day has come. Its 12th standard's farewell day.
Few students were decorating the hall few were in charge of stalls.
Ying and Yaya were welcoming the parents.

(Idk how you all celebrate the farewell but in my school parents come and watch the perfomances and eat)

"Boboiboy is again feeling down" Gopal sighed and I gave him a confused look.
"Feeling down?" I asked and he nodded.
"His parents are always busy so they never really attended any of the school's function" he explained.

Well that's sad.

"I've never seen Boboiboy's parents. Do they live here?" I asked and he shook his head as a 'no'.
"Let's go and meet him" I said and we went to the classroom where he was.

We entered the classroom and saw him looking outside the window.
"Hi Boboiboy" I side-hugged him.

We are comfortable with each other, okayy!!!

"Hi Y/N" he replied with a sad smile.
"Umm so Gopal told me what happened. Its understandable that you're feeling down but you don't actually have to. Tok and Ochobot will be there to watch you even my parents and Kai will be cheering for you, they seriously like you alot." I said to cheer him up.

He smiled and gently hugged me. I blushed a little and hugged him back too.

"Dey Boboiboy, you're coming between my FangY/N ship" Gopal said and we both broke the hug.

Bitvh.

"Anyways lets go now" I said and both of them nodded.

Time skip

"And now, The 11th graders are here to show you all their special play." Our class teacher announced and everyone started clapping.

Mara went on stage and started dancing normally while humming a song.

"Long long ago, there was a Princess named Mara. She was very pretty and very well known but she was very rude" Suzy narrated.

I went on stage and hugged Mara.
"She also had a friend named Y/N. She was not that pretty but very kind. Even tho Y/N was Mara's friend she was also very rude to her too"

"Mara lets go to the party together" I said with shining bright eyes.
"No, you don't even have a proper dress. I'll go there alone" she replied and laughed.

I looked down and went backstage.
"You did well" Boboiboy said and I passed him a small smile.

"There was also a very famous price, Prince Boboiboy" Suzy narrated and Boboiboy went on stage with a plastic sword.

"He was very well known for his bravery. Princess Mara fell for him and invited him to her palace."

"Prince Boboiboy, I am Princess Mara please visit my palace once." Mara said and Boboiboy nodded.
"Sure, Princess Mara." He replied.

*TUN. TUN. TUN*

Fang, Gopal and I went on stage from different places and took our positions.

"THATS MY SON! HE IS HERO JUST LIKE HIS DAD!" A brown man shouted.

I guess he is Gopal's father.

"The Prince came with his worker next day to meet Princess Mara. Princess Mara was in her room with her friend Y/N."

"Good morning Princess Mara" Boboiboy greeted.
"Good morning my Prince" she greeted back.

Seriously 'my' prince?! 'My' wasn't even there.

"Good morning Prince" I bowed.
"Good morning" he smiled.
"This is my worker Fang" Boboiboy pointed at Fang.
"Good morning worker" Mara said with a smug look.
"I don't care, shut up" he replied making her eyes widened.

"Thats not how you talk to a Princess!" She shouted.
"As if I care" he rolled his eyes.

PapaZola was right. He is made for this character.

"Good morning Fang, I am Y/N" I said with a smile.
"Good morning Ms. Y/N" he greeted politely.

"Anyways, Prince Boboiboy I actually like you alot. Will you marry me?" She asked and holded his hands expecting a 'yes' from him.
"No, Princess Mara" he replied.

"WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME!! I AM PRETTY!!!" she shouted and held Boboiboy's collar.

"Yes you're pretty from the outside but not from inside" Boboiboy replied.

"If thats what you think then fine! I don't wanna live anymore!" She shouted and jumped off the stage and landed on backstage.

(In case if you didn't get it. My lame stickman drawing lol)

"Noooo! Why did you do that??" Boboiboy crouched down and fake cried.
"Thats it, I pledge that I'll never marry a woman in my entire life"

"Umm so you'll marry a man?" I asked.
"Maybe" he replied and stood up.
"I am going please take care of yourself" he said and I nodded.

*whistling sounds*
I looked behind and saw Fang whistling.

We both stared at each other. Again we both were nervous.

"I-I like you" I confessed.
"Well I guess I l-like you too" Fang confessed too.

*TUN TUN TUN*

"As soon as they confessed they decided to get married"

Stanley entered with Iwan and Nana. We both looked at them and they gave us a small smile. Stanley stood between us. Iwan and Nana are holding the fake rings.

"Do you Y/N take Fang as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to cherish him for the rest of your life?" He asked.
"I do" I said with a smile.

"Do you Fang take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to cherish her for the rest of your life?" He asked again.
"I do" He said with a smile. And to be honest it didn't really looked like a fake smile for the play, that smile looked genuine. As if he was happy.

We both exchanged rings.
"Now you may kiss the bride" Stanley said and we both gulped.

We both took one step closer to each other. Fang leaned in and I closed my eyes. I felt his soft lips on mine.

He just took my first kiss-

A/N- It was a long chapter. Thank you so much for reading, do vote if you liked it ☆~

 Thank you so much for reading, do vote if you liked it ☆~

Aliens are so hot istg-
Cr- yukiredmix on Instagram