Chapter 26

Long chapter ahead hehehe😁😂

Also there's an Author's Note at the end of the chapter and I would request you all to read it🤗

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Tiasha's POV

As I looked at the doorway and found two familiar faces standing in front of me, I literally left clueless and confused seeing the duo.

"You???" my voice came as a bare whisper though I whisper-yelled as I looked at them.

Rudy and Diya
What are they doing here???

Both were standing right infront of me, as their attires left me in shock as Rudra was dressed in a casual jeans and T-shirt while Diya was dressed in a bridal saree though with a no makeup look and with wedding garlands around their neck, with a nuptial chain too tied around Diya's neck and her hairline was filled with vermilion.

I kept looking at them, surprised while they looked back at me, confused and helpless while I heard footsteps from behind as I looked beside only to find, Neil coming and standing there, looking at them, surprised as me.

"What happ----" Neil was about to speak when I held his hands, shaking my head and spoke up.

"Neil, first let them come inside" I said as he looked at them, flabbergasted but then nodded.

"Rudy, Diya come in" I spoke as I looked at Neil who looked at me glaring, swatting away my hand and huffed.

I walked towards them and holding their hands, let them inside while I looked at Neil who was looking at Rudy, glaring as his hand was curled into a fist.

Why is he behaving so strange now???

Suddenly what happens to this man I so don't get it only

Is he angry on Rudy???
Well I don't think so. I feel something is there more than what actually it is

"I think you both should first freshen---" I looked at Rudy.

"----We first need to talk Tia" Rudy said cutting me off as his voice was cold as ice.

This is definitely not my bestfriend

"But Tia is right. Ru---" Manisha spoke up as he shook his head.

"No Mani di. We have to talk now. Not a single second later" Rudra said, looking at her as Manisha nodded while I looked at them confused.

They know each other???

Well yeah, after all they were from same college. I mean Mani told that in her get together too.

You should start eating almonds Tiasha

"Rudy listen. Diya is new here. I don't know her properly and neither does she. So first let her make comfortable" I suggested as both looked at each other, confused with a guilt in their eyes.