55

Alesha was in his room. Well she was just trying to hide all of his banana milk that he stashed in his room. But, before she could take it away, she was caught. By Jungkook himself.

" Get out" he said. " Hyung I ..." She started but was cut off when she saw him desperately holding on to the door as his veins danced atop his hands. " What are you doing?" She asked instead. " I can't hold on. Get out" he pleaded this time. " What are you even.." she was cut off again but, this time by Jungkook aggresively stepping in her direction. She flinched at the expression he wore.

Jungkook's pov:
I can't hold on anymore. Sorry. He let his body take over his rationality which in turn led him to her direction. He grabbed her by the neck and smashed his lips over hers. Frantically pulling her close to himself. She responded as well. Moving their lips in sync. Damn, she's good at this. I thought. I pushed my lips onto hers, harshly this time. I bit her lower lip as I let my tongue enter her. Surprisingly , I couldn't find her tongue. But , not like I cared. I pressed into her. I let my hand rub against her back. She seemed soft. Cotton soft. I didn't feel her tense up or pull away. I let my hands hover all over her. I felt her hand grasp my shoulder. " Hyung?" She asked. How is she asking me when I'm kissing her? But that wasn't the point. Hyung, she called me hyung! What the hell was I thinking. I pushed her away and stumbled my way over to the bathroom. I turned on the shower to it's cold side. I filled the bathtub with cold water. I could feel her presence at the door of the bathroom. I could feel my body hum at the place on my back where she held me earlier. What have I done! I felt her turn around and dash out of the room. A part of me still wanted to do a lot. But, she's my sister. Isn't she?

A/n: Read the nxt chapter. I know this was bad but, the next chapter is going to be hilarious.

A/n: okay, it isn't that hilarious anymore.