𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘~𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Eternity ~ 4ever Falling

"I can't believe the school suspended such an intelligent student. What a loss." Katerina said in disappointment. We were all sat at the vast table, having dinner.

"A complete loss. Ocean deserves a better school, like the new school that Sawyer Adams recently opened up here in Singapore, West Academy. He's a good friend of Lara's so we know there won't be any disappointments." Sienna held up her fork from the lasagne she was having.

"Ah yes, we're taking Lyra there for preschool next week." Katerina smiled widely.

"We might just take all our kids there then, Hali and Kalani need a new preschool anyway," I shrugged my shoulders while taking a mouthful of my Salad Niçoise. It was my all-time favourite.

"Is anyone home?" Aiden's voice echoed in the dining room and as soon as I heard squealing, I grinned widely.

"Mommy! We're back!" Kalani was the first to run up to me, wrapping her tiny arms around my neck when I carried her into my laps.

Kalani was more of Mommy's girl, and I wasn't sure if it was because I had named her or because she was actively involved in a lot of girly activities.

She had light yet cascading lengthy brown hair, bright copper brown eyes, pink pouty lips and a cute, short stature. In contrast to Hali, she was often appareled in skirts and dresses, and she loved getting a new hairstyle every day.

Hali and Kalani were identical twins with different hair and eye colours. Dr. McCain had mentioned that it was quite normal for them to be like that, and that it wasn't the first occurrence to him.

Hali was the quiet one, different to her bubbly sister. She had dull grey eyes, onyx shoulder-length hair, the same pink pouty lips and she loved wearing shorts and jeans a lot.

Hali was equally conscious of her appearance, but she didn't like getting her hair done. She loved having it tied in exactly the same way as her father's.

"I'm so glad you're back, I missed you so much." I kissed her forehead as Hali also ran towards me.

"Mommy, Dad got me a guitar." She beamed as I carried her as well. I adored my little girls so much. They were my world.

Their contrasting personalities always brought a certain vibrance to the family. Ocean adored both of them so much and it was always interesting whenever the three of them were playing or doing any sort of activity together. It was a bigger playhouse whenever Sienna's kids, Rhea and Lyra were over.

Even though Rhea was my sister, she had decided to continue staying with Sienna because after the divorce, she was all alone in the mansion whenever her kids were over at their father's place.

Rhea was fifteen now and as expected, she had been assimilated into the modeling industry and had started being featured in some part-time photoshoots at an early age.