|Strawberry Crepe - Thank you!

Yay! Nobody requested this, it's just me^^

→Takes Place before Episode 9→Platonic· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·You were walking down the town, they're no Cookies around too

→Platonic
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
You were walking down the town, they're no Cookies around too. The king was gone, everybody else was also gone. All you could see was buildings, streets broken down, and nothing else. It was also quiet around here and there.

You almost tripped from the broken floor, so you went around it trying to be more careful. You went actually outside to find your good friend, Strawberry Crepe. You see some Waffle Bots walking around the Kingdom and you're trying to avoid to be seen by it. While walking you seen a Cookie figure by the distance. Maybe its Strawberry Crepe!

"Oh, Hello Y/n! Did you see my Waffle Bots? They're so cool! I made them!" Strawberry Crepe happily said and began to sparkle.

"Oh? So you made them?" You questioned.

"Obviously! Everybody was lame! And it's boring around here." Groaned Strawberry Crepe.

"Anyways, what happened to everyo-"

"Blah, blah! I'll answer that question, whatever you questioned. Let's play!" Their eyes sparkled once again.

You sighed, "Really? later? Answer my question first."

"Ugh, you're so dull! What is it?" They asked.

"Where is everyone?" You tilted your head.

"Oh. I don't know! They probably left!"

"Stop lying. Answer my question! Pleaseeee..." You begged.

"It got destroyed." Strawberry Crepe said with a blank face.

They opened their mouth to say something again.

"oh,  that cookie I told you about?"

"Uh.." you tried to remember what they told you, but you couldn't get your thought to it.

"You don't remember? I knew it, your sometimes really forgetful." Strawberry Crepe face palmed as they chuckled a bit.

"So...the cookie.." as they began to say.

Ofcourse when Strawberry Crepe Cookie says, 'Soo' at the beginning of their sentence you began to carefully listen mostly because they might speak alot.

"It's dark enchantress cookie! I saw her yesterday! She was soo cool too! And really amazing! She asked me if I wanted to join her side, and obviously I said, Yes! I mean, she would do whatever I please!" As their eyes sparkled and both of their hands in the air.

Dark Enchantress Cookie..? The name was quite familiar. It seemed that her name was heard somewhere..

"(Y/n)! Earth to (y/n) yohoo!" Strawberry Crepe demanded as they wave their Cookie hands in front of your vision.

"Oh- sorry I zoned out." Ask you scratch the back of your head.

As they nodded as an acception to your apology.

"Ooo! I forgot I made you something!" As Strawberry Crepe went to the back. Curiousity. What were they going to give me?

After an minute Strawberry Crepe came back, as they hid their arms on the back.

When you tried to peak behind them,

"Hey! No peaking behind my back! It's a gift." Strawberry Crepe held their breath and breath out, before locking eyes with you.

They began to put their hands Infront, what you saw was a little headset just like theirs. you observed it.

"Uh.. uhm. It's just like mine yknow? This way we can match! I mean.. if you don't want it-"

"Crepe! This is amazing!" You smiled.

"Woah..you like it? I mean, yeah of course you would." As they gave it to you.

You can now observe it's details. It has a waffle like theirs. In every corner of the headset you can find waffle cones and displaying a frosted (f/f) in the middle. You adored the gift, wondering why would they gave a gift..

"I have a question.. why did you give me a gift?" You quickly sweated.

"Oh.. it's because you're my bestest friend. And you're always there with me, even though we're just alone in this floating castle in the sky. And you're my first friend up here, being lonely sucks."  The pinked hair stepping a bit backward from you.

You giggled. They seem demanding, self-centered and selfish but they always have a way to make you their friend and they care for you, which you're glad for.

"Thanks." You thanked them.

"Yeah, okay..you're uhh.. welcome? Anyways, wear it on! If you're not gonna wear it on why'd I bothered making it for you?" They sarcastically said.

"Okay, okay.." as you put it on.

While you were putting it on you didn't know a little pinked hair chuckled and smiled at you. Somehow they got reminded of something.

"Hey! I said we're gonna play!" They crossed their arms.

You sent them finger guns and just agreed to play with them.
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
I don't know if this makes any sense but the plot is, you were gonna visit them and trying to avoid their robot built on the way there and you speak to them what happened to everyone and they answered, destruction. So little did you know the waffle cookie had a gift for you :).

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘢 | 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘙𝘶𝘯 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 🎉