• Filler •

SORRY FOR A SHITTY CHAPTER BACK. This is pretty much just filler, but I am running out of ideas, so please comment what you would like me to write about down below. Thank you all, I appreciate you lots xx
***
Sophie's POV
***
"What the hell are you doing!" I shriek, almost tipping my headset from my hair.

"GO AWAY, BITCH"

I roll my eyes and hack at Tommy with my diamond sword, hoping to kill him and shut him up.

"Why are you so goddamn loud, Tom"

"DON'T CALL ME TOM, BITCH"

I roll my eyes again. Tommy's always way too loud.    
My headset booms and I flinch, seeing my screen coated in a red see-through YOU DIED screen.

"Fuck," I mutter.

"HAHAHAHAHA," Tommy cackles loudly, wheezing slightly. "FOCKEN LOSER"

I click the respawn button and end up at my cave base for like, the fortieth time this hour. I like Minecraft, but I will admit I'm not the best at the game. I keep dying too, but that's mostly the fault of Tommy and ridiculously bad fall damage. 

"Soph, Dinner's ready!"

I hear Wilbur's voice call me from downstairs and move my headset around my neck. Tommy's still going on about something, but his voice is muffled against his neck so I can't properly hear him nattering on about shit.

"Coming!" I yell back, hoping Wilbur can hear me.

I put my headset back on and laugh when Tommy complains about how loud I just yelled.

"ME being loud?" I chuckle, shaking my head. "Sure, sure, let's just pretend you haven't been screaming and carrying on like a baboon for the past hour"

"Shut up, woman"

"Right," I say, mockingly sounding offended. "With that, I'm off"

There's silence before Tommy speaks again. He sounds sad and I can just imagine his pouty face.

"When will you be back on?"

"I don't fucking know, do I?" I reply, shutting Minecraft. "Will's made dinner and we're going to go eat now. Maybe I'll get on after. MAYBE"

"Okay, that's good enough for me"

I roll my eyes.

"Goodbye, Tom"

"You fucking bitch-"

I click the red button on discord, ending the call and cutting Tommy off. I make sure my webcam is facing the ceiling and then I hang my pink headphones around my microphone stand. The reason I point my webcam to the ceiling is because it started by itself once and I had gotten out of the shower. Luckily, I had a towel on and people messaged me and I managed to turn it off, but it was still a scary experience nonetheless. I'm not trying to start an Onlyfans yet, you know?

I gather my hair into a lazy ponytail and secure it in place with a hair tie around my wrist. I jog downstairs and smile at the smell of chicken and roasted veg coming from the kitchen. I actually am quite hungry tonight and didn't realize until now.

I push through the door and into the kitchen and feel my heart skip when I see Niki standing next to will by the stove. I had no idea she was coming over.

"Niki!" I squeal.

"Hey, Sophieeee"

Niki hugs me and I hug her back, squeezing my arms around her waist. She smells amazing as usual and she's just as cuddly as ever. When I pull away, I notice her cat shaped hair clips and pretty glasses. Her eyeliner is flawless and I can tell she's been well by the expression on her face.