BEFORE 12:00 AM

LUST - CHASE ATLANTIC

7:13 PM
Currently, you were painting a landscape portrait of the beautiful city of Mondstadt; The soft radar of the moonlight shining on the city making it glow, it was beautiful. Your hands carefully painted the final details before finally finishing the painting feeling relieved. It was cold and you were shivering but you just brushed it off, mind focused on the painting in front of you. You stood up from your stool, holding the painting in both of your hands framing it on the wall; "Beautiful" You thought to yourself, you smiled at your work as you started to clean up your mess. Paintbrushes on the floor, spilled watercolors, and much more.

You were about to leave your art studio, until you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket making you flinch suddenly in surprise. "Archons, I already know who it is." You thought, as you answered the call with a simple hello. "Are you still coming over for lessons?" Albedo said on the other line of the phone, waiting for your answer. You were tired, but you decided to not let your money go to waste. "Of course, I literally paid" you answered, he tilted his head, confused by your sudden tone. "Well, I'll see you at 8 then." He said against the phone before dropping the call, what was his problem?

The cold breeze of the wind from the balcony made you shiver, and so you decided to put on your coat before leaving to see Albedo.

8:04 PM
"Albedo" You called out his name, knocking on his office door waiting for it to open while you played with your fingers, slightly tapping on the door knob before deciding to knock again, a little bit loudly this time. "Are you here?" You asked at the other side of the door, not expecting an answer, you were about to leave until you heard the door open. Albedo stood there, messy polo shirt as his hair strands on the front were sweaty and sticking onto his forehead, his deep, mesmerizing green eyes scanned you as you walked towards the opened door into his office, "There you are, is something wrong?" You asked, he simply shook his head indicating a no. You looked at your hand, holding a plastic bag. "Oh, I brought some brownies for us to eat. I wouldn't want to come empty-handed." You smiled gently, you could swear to yourself you saw his eyes lit up for a second, but you just brushed it off thinking it was just you.

Getting comfortable on the sofa, you waited for Albedo to organize his art studio before teaching you. You were bored, and so you decided to scan his little office but just with your eyes, it was messy yet it looks so clean. He was productive unlike you. However, your eyes did land on a certain object sitting out in the open. A messy, ripped sketch of a woman's body that was similar to yours. You tilted your head, your gaze now fixated on the drawing. "Y/N, come on—" Albedo's words were cut off when he saw you staring at his sketch of you, he quickly turned into a deep shade of red before walking over to you and grabbing your wrist, pulling you out of the living room.

"Ow" you exclaimed, slight pain hitting over you. "Please, don't look at my things." He tried to say it in the softest tone possible, which sounded cute. You simply giggled at his reaction as you helped him set up the canvas.