Chapter 31 Aftermath with a Reunion

Author : as I promise , I have an update today .

Congratulations on being patient and not get annoyed with me writing this over and over again 😅

Please enjoy the chapter with no more less violence .

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , inappropriate languages , possible fluff and bad plot .

Note : I can't write angst 😂

00000000000000000000000000000000

The loud explosion erupted so loud from the spot where the elemental hero was ....

And the thought of that just made the elements tremble in fear ...

They have no idea on what could had happened to boboiboy and they were scared to find out ...

Perhaps it's the end or the beginning

.

.

.

" Boboiboy !! "

" Ori !! Ori !! "

After the explosion had died out , the elements wasted no time to search for him , they were scared ,afraid of losing the owner who had showed true kindness and loyalty . They were not ready to lose him not in a million years.

" Hali- !! Did you find him!? " Gempa asked , he was stressed and panicked but he's not the only one though , his siblings were also scared and concern .

" No " halilintar said not even looking back at gempa .

" Ori's ok right ? " Thorn started crying as solar comforted him from behind .

" Of course he is , thorn .... He ..he will be ok a-after we find him " solar's voice broke while he tried his best not to cry .

They were in a dark moment right now and crying his eyes out wouldn't help the situation .

Taufan and blaze had search from rubble with halilintar Incase boboiboy was buried alive in some stones .

Gempa and ice had to help pulling the stones one by one to make the search work faster . Solar needs to comfort thorn even though they wanted to help , the two still needs to calm down .

.

.

.

A few hours had passed but they still didn't find him ,the elements were getting more tired about how much power they used . Even in solar and thorn's help , it wasn't enough .

" Anything blaze? " Gempa asked again tiredly .

" No nothing - " blaze cut his words as he saw halilintar fell down in the ground .

" Halilintar , are you alright!! " The fire element shouted catching his brothers attention .

The five other elements quickly went to halilintar's side and was shock to find out how pale he looks right now , it feels like all the blood on him was gone . The eldest element has been searching non stop , so it makes sense that he's starting to faint anytime soon .

" Hali , I think it's best that you should rest " gempa put a hand on halilintar's shoulder but the lightning element quickly shrugged it off .

" No , we still didn't find him " halilintar replied , there was no use on being a tsundere brother when it's clear that he was worried sick .

" Halilintar please ... Take a rest we will handle it you need to calm down " solar pleaded regretting that he didn't help them on the battle field .

If he was only there , he would have been able to stop this problem ..... Solar hates to admit it but his eldest brother means everything to him , All of them meant everything to him .