Surprise! again..

6 Months time skip

It was late and Jean just came back from work. She stopped somewhere to buy coffee and went home. As she stepped foot in Dawn Winery she walked to the kitchen and saw Diluc and Diona?

Jean: Dilu-?

Diluc: AHH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JEAN HOLY FUCK!

Jean: What- why are you up this late..

Diluc: First of all i was making tea and second of all, knocking exist.

Jean: Your expression was so funny please.

Diluc: so how's work?

Jean: Same as always, nothing new. Jean that Jean this. I feel so done with stuff right now my headache is killing me..

She said while massaging her head sitting down.

Diluc: You should sleep then

Jean: awwh but i miss you, i wanna talk :(

She cuddles with Diluc in bed.

Diluc: Looks like someones gain weight, its fine though. Also your sick so maybe i don't know.

Jean: I know right.. I've been eating way less but it just keeps i keep gaining weight.. It really sucks.. I feel hella weak. Something feels really wrong about me. WAIT-

Diluc: What is it?

Jean: I could be pregnant oh shit. uhmm

Diluc: My brain is trying to proses that piece information.

Jean: It all makes sense now.

Diluc: Jean- You cant just assume that you know.

Jean: I still have PTSD from last time.. aha but i'm- you know what i'll take a test right now. 

She came out of the bathroom looking drained.

Diluc: Everything's fine right?

Jean: Surprise surprise i'm pregnant.. again. I REALLY don't have this planned in my head.

Diluc: So you want abortion...then?

Jean: Diluc i want this and i know you do too. But like i really cant move on from last year. Its just so- shit why like this!!!

Diluc: We we're trying, and now its happening. Jean you have to face it, it could benefit us.

Jean: I have physical training tommorrow. Should i not go? They would be so weirded out!

Diluc: We could do it over again. Its fine.

Jean: I look fat, when i was in my 3 month last year i was so ugly.

Diluc: Jean thats normal love.

Jean stunt back flustered, she never heard Diluc saying that type of thing.

Diluc: Oh god its late we should sleep.

They walked upstairs and slept. The next morning Jean went to work early but later in that day Diluc wanted to bring her some food so he did.

Diluc: Jean? I got you food. 

He knocked on her office door.

Jean: Oh come in thank you. By the way could you come see the doctor with me later this afternoon? 

Diluc: Well sure, Jean you have workaholic problems.

Jean: pft- And "workaholic"

Diluc: Oh, Are you okay today though? You seem a bit down

Jean: Morning sickness and headaches. Morning sickness last all day long so its hard to even eat.

Diluc: One more thing..

(Not direct smut but warning (also my friend wrote this to me since i just cant) so warning!)

The redhead hummed into the kiss as he deepened it, his tongue rubbing against hers.

Jean pushed him to the door and locked it. It was a subtle way to do it.

The kiss lasted for about 2 minutes, maybe less when he pulled away, saliva still connecting them. At this point, he backed Jean up against her desk. Chocolate staining the side of his mouth as he dived in for more. This time, she accepted.

Diluc grabbed her legs by her thighs and pulled them up to his hip. He moved the files to the side with his other hand, some of them falling to the ground as he propped her on the desk and laid her down. The blonde wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss more if that was possible, causing the young tavern owner to groan.

She pulled away for breath. Staring into those fiery eyes of his caused her to groan as well. "M-my love, Jean..." he whispered in her ear. He bit that sensitive skin, causing her to moan.

"ahh d-darling, not-" she muttered.

"Its fine ngh ." He groaned against her ear.

(end of it!)

They stopped since there was a knock on the door-

Jean: Oh shii- shoot. Diluc excuse me!

Diluc: I'll pretend i'm casually sending you food-

She opened the door to see Eula and Lisa

Eula: Oh Diluc's sending you lunch?

Lisa: Oh~ how sweet.

Diluc: Ah yes. I'll get going now, bye Jean. 

He said awkwardly

Jean: See you later!

Eula: Oh wow how sweet, hes like Amber

Jean: You guys are so cute

Lisa: Darling~ Diluc's such a kind gentleman, he looks intimidating but such a softie!

Jean: Aha yes! Oh i'm going to eat lunch now..

Diluc's mind: What was that?! I'm so stupid i can't just. She's so pretty! I MEAN NO!

Jean's mind: My god that was so freaking close i was about to die! Sigh it was so nice though i have to admit.

END OF SHORT CHAP, AND EID MUBARAK FOR ALL MY MUSLIM READERS! <3