11 - when lightning strikes

^^^^^^

^^^^^^

" YOU HAVE TO SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD, OR ELSE THEY ALWAYS COME BACK. "

alexa, play ALL FOR US by labrinth
and then play STRANGE by celeste
(i will tell u guys when to start playing strange)

^^^^^^

"Richie!" Sam let out a sigh of relief once her boyfriend picked up the phone. "Are you at the hospital?"

"Hello, Samantha."

That voice made anger flood through my veins. This fucker better beg for their life when I finally get a hold of them. Flying down the streets of Woodsboro with the worst driver in the world was not an ideal situation right now, but we needed to save Tara. I wasn't letting this fucker take anybody else from me, not over my dead body.

"Richie can't come to the phone right now," Ghostface explained, "he's finding out what happens to people who stick their noses in business that doesn't concern them."

She pulled right up to the hospital, and all three of us rushed inside while whoever was behind the mask monologued on and on. There was no time to talk to the nurses at the counter; the three of us ran to the elevator and practically smashed the button to death.

"Please don't hurt him," Sam begged the killer, and I hugged myself out of pure nervous habit.

"Hey!" Brielle's voice made me feel just a little bit better about this entire situation; I had texted both her and Laina to come to the hospital because of an emergency, and now here both of them were, running up to us just as the elevator opened and doctors flooded out.

All of these doctors, and not one person knows that Tara's in danger? That a killer is in the hospital? These doctors sucked ass. All, now five of us, got into the elevator, and words would always fail to describe the anxiety only being able to hear Sam's side of the conversation gave me. Laina and Brielle were holding both of my hands, trying to both console themselves and myself all at once. It wasn't working, not for any of us.

"What? No," Sam's 'one-sided' conversation was going to kill me. "No, please! I'm begging you, please don't hurt them!" A beat. "No, no, wait, Tara! Don't touch her, please, please, please, I'm begging you-" A couple more beats after an abrupt cut off. "I'm begging you, please don't hurt her." Another fucking beat. "Why are you doing this?!"