Shot 45

"What? Now?" Zada asked in worry.

"Yes. Now. You need to come with me, Ada. You are my best friend. You have to come with me" Neha begged

"Okay. I will come with you. But what's wrong? You look perfectly okay" Zada

"But I am not," Neha said, making a crying face.

Neha had just gotten off a video call with her mother in the morning. Much to her fury, little Pihu was also there. Zada didn't hear their conversation, she had left Neha to talk and went to eat breakfast.

Now, Neha has barged into her room and is begging her to accompany Neha to the hospital, for God knows why!

The whole way to the hospital, Neha was cursing Pihu with all the colorful words she knew. By now they have all gotten used to Neha's rants about little Pihu.

"Okay. We are here" Zada said, as they both stepped out of the cab in front of a multi speciality hospital.

They both walked towards the reception desk.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The receptionist asked with a polite smile.

"I want an appointment with a plastic surgeon" Neha said and Zada gasped

"Did you just say plastic surgeon?" Zada asked in disbelief.

"Yes" Neha hissed

"Have you gone crazy. Oh! What am I even asking. Of course you are crazy. But what happened to escalate this craziness to this level in the morning?" Zada asked furiously.

Neha shot a furious look at Zada.

"Let me get an appointment first" Neha hissed

The receptionist looked at both the girls in growing bewilderment.

"Could you please get me an appointment?" Neha asked

"Sure. Please fill in the form" the receptionist said.

As soon as the registration was done, the girls were guided to the wing where the Oral and maxillofacial surgeons are.

"What is going through that stupid brain of yours?" Zada asked

"I hate Pihu" Neha said furiously and Zada rolled her eyes.

"Obviously, your brain is filled with your hatred for that little girl and then pizza." Zada said

Soon, the girls were called in.

"Please take your seat. Didn't your parents come with you?" The doctor asked

"I am eighteen years old. I am allowed to come alone" Neha said and the doctor simply raised an eyebrow at it.

"Okay. Tell me what's the matter?" The doctor said

"Doctor. I want dimples" Neha said

"What?" Zada and the doctor said in a chorus.

"That stupid Pihu has dimples. Today she came when I was on a video call with mommy. She smiled showing her stupid dimples and my momma pinched her cheeks saying how cute her dimples are. I googled. Google said that dimples are caused because of some abnormality in a zygomati- zygoma-"

"Zygomaticus major" the doctor provided helpfully.

"Yes. That muscle. Give me anaesthesia and do whatever you have to with that muscle. I want dimples" Neha said

Zada gaped at her in horror.

"You gotta be kidding me. You dragged me here, causing me to miss a lecture for this? You are coming with me now." Zada said furiously.