Chapter 26

ONE MONTH LATER...

"Okay so Mahogany and my brother in law is here, my parents are here, Will is here. So we're just missing your mom and Benjamin", said Jordan.

Tyquez looks to the side and saw his mom and Benjamin walking up.

"There they go", said Tyquez.

"Great", said Jordan.

Tyquez's mom walks over.

"Hey Mrs. Johnson", said Jordan as she walked to Tyquez's mom and hugged her.

"Hey baby", said Tyquez's mom.

Jordan pulled away and looks at Benjamin.

"Hello", said Benjamin.

Jordan didn't say anything she just walked toward her bag.

"So let's get inside so we don't miss our plane", said Will to change the subject.

Jordan walked to her luggage and before she put her hand on it, tyquez grabbed it.

"Stand right here for a minute", Tyquez whispered.

Everybody walked inside except for Marcus. Tyquez is carrying Alexis.

"What?", she asked.

"Why did you do that?", asked Tyquez.

"He threatened your life", said Jordan.

"That doesn't mean you be rude to him", said Tyquez.

"I can do what I want. I don't care. I almost lost you once, I'm not going through that again. So if I don't like him, I don't like him", said Jordan.

"You wanna be next?", asked Tyquez.

Jordan didn't say anything.

"Fix your attitude. I already have my mom to worry about. I don't need to worry about you too", said Tyquez with a firm tone of voice.

Jordan didn't say anything.

"Don't do that shit anymore", said Tyquez.

"Okay", said Jordan before she grabbed her bag with some attitude.

"You can have an attitude all you want. I don't care. You don't need to be doing that.", said Tyquez.

Jordan grabbed Marcus's hand and walked inside.

Tyquez rolled his eyes and followed them.

Once they all got to their destination, they went to their hotel rooms.

Tyquez put the bags down.

"I didn't come on this trip, matter fact I didn't plan this trip for you to ignore me", said Tyquez.

"Just stop talking to me like I'm child and we'll be fine", said Jordan.

"Well think before you do things", said Tyquez.

Jordan shook her head as she laid Alexis down to change her diaper.

"I didn't mean for that to be offensive", said Tyquez.

"Well it was", said Jordan as she changed Alexis's diaper.

"...I know that I was in the wrong today for the way I've been coming at you but this month it's like everything I do, you get an attitude with me.", said Tyquez.

"Marcus? Do you need to use the bathroom?", asked Jordan.

"Yes", said Marcus.

"It's over there", said Jordan as she points to the bathroom.

Marcus walks into the he bathroom.

"It's been 10 months since I've been pregnant. We don't use condoms so I know you know how to pull out. I tell you that I wanna better myself and I wanna continue my education and next thing I know I'm pregnant", said Jordan.

Tyquez didn't know that Jordan is pregnant. She was just telling him.

"What are you trying to say?", asked Tyquez.

"I'm trying to say that you don't want me to go to school because you prefer me to some housewife. You don't want me to be independent", said Jordan. "You wanna keep me busy"

"That's not true", said Tyquez.

"Tyquez you weren't even the least bit of happy for me", said Jordan.

"I had a lot on my mind!", he shouted.

"That doesn't matter! You didn't want me to do anyway! And the only reason you were okay with it is, is because you want me to stay busy. That's what you said right? You want me to stay busy so I don't have the time to go out and cheat or something?", asked Jordan.

Marcus comes out of the bathroom.

Tyquez looks at Marcus then at Jordan.

"You know what, we're on vacation...let's make an appointment with Gina and we can discuss this topic with her", said Tyquez.

"Am I right or am I wrong?", asked Jordan. "That's all I wanna know right now"

Tyquez looked at her for a moment before talking.

"You're right", he said.

Jordan shook her head as she looked away.

"Can you guys stop fighting?", asked Marcus.

"Yes sweetie", said Jordan as she bent down to Marcus's level. "Wanna go to the pool?"

"Yes!", said Marcus with excitement.

"Well daddy is going to get you something to change into while I get myself dressed", said Jordan.

"Okay", said Marcus.

Jordan stood up and looked at Tyquez before walking past him to get her bag.

"Jordan—"

"Don't say a damn thing to me right now. I'm not in the mood", said Jordan.

"I didn't get your pregnant on purpose", said Tyquez.

"Tyquez, just stop talking", said Jordan. "Watch your daughter while Marcus and I are gone"

"...okay", said Tyquez.

TO BE CONTINUED...