Chapter 99: Son, Have You blossomed?

When Nian Yue returned to class, the other students surrounded her. "Sister Yue, how did you resolve this matter?" "Could Liang Yue have blown things up..."

This group of students usually played well with Lin Nan. In addition, they often played games with Nian Yue. Therefore, their relationship with Nian Yue was not bad.

Nian Yue slowly returned to her seat and said simply, "I checked the surveillance cameras."

She did not say much and clearly did not want to talk about this.

Seeing that she was not interested, the other students did not continue asking.

Other students could not read her mind. They lay there and whispered to Lin Nan, "Sister Yue wouldn't do such a thing, would she?"

"What do you think?" Lin Nan rolled his eyes at him. "Sister Yue doesn't fancy that lousy script of Liang Yue's."

It was one thing for someone like Liang Yue, to be regarded as a goddess in other classes, but their Sister Yue was cold and cool. Her personality and strength overshadowed Liang Yue's. How could she have done such a thing?

Only Wang Zhizhi was relatively calm. After all, she had taken a few glances at the script for Nian Yue and it was fundamentally different from the one Liang Yue was holding.

When Liang Yue returned to class, school was almost over in the afternoon.

When the other students saw her enter the class, they did not even look up.

Liang Yue had always been arrogant. In addition, she had been thrown out by Nian Yue the previous time. This time, she was much more obedient.

However, her face was extremely pale.

There was a faint blood mark on her forehead. It did not look too obvious, as if it had been cut by a sharp object.

She covered it with her hand and lowered her head to reply to a few messages. When she looked up again, her expression had returned to normal.

At the same time

A man in black was holding a black fountain pen, his expression unclear.

Jiang Jincheng looked at the message on the other end of the computer and rubbed his eyes in disbelief. "The IP address the technical team is tracking is the same as the one Liang Yue found out. They're both at No.1 Middle School..."

"Do you think it's possible that it's Nian Yue?" Jiang Jincheng touched his chin.

Today was the first time he saw Nian Yue use a computer. No.1 Middle School had a computer class and students with good computer talent.

Wang Zhizhi was one of them.

However, Nian Yue's method of recovering the surveillance camera today was different from what Wang Zhizhi had used.

To be precise, Nian Yue's technique was more experienced.

"But that little girl grew up in the countryside. She doesn't even have many opportunities to interact with computers..."

information by heart, but the Nian Yue he knew was different from the description in the documents.

When Nian Chaoyu received the call from the head of the Liang family, he had just come out of the meeting room. Seeing that it was an unknown call, he answered the call. "Nian Chaoyu, it's only been a few years since we last met, why have you become so bold?".

The voice on the other end sounded like he was in his forties. His voice was a little old, but his tone was filled with superiority.

"Director Liang?" When he realized who it was, Nian Chaoyu's back was already drenched in cold sweat.