Chapter 51: Copy And Paste

Heyy, how r yall doing?

Finally finished writing this chapter for yall <33

SPAM THE COMMENTS, ILY 👹

Question; Which Nystrom character do yall like the most?

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

Enjoy reading whores- Jk ily 😍

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

The corners of my lips lift when I notice the guys in the distance, Leah standing not so far away from them.

Silas and I had arrived a couple of minutes ago, the gathering was being held at a huge building I'd never been to.

Even though me and Silas talked about everything that was worrying us at home and in the car I can't help but feel his anger and anxiety radiate off his body.

I intertwine our hands together in a comforting way as we walk up to the rest.

My eyes scan over our friends, the guys wearing all black suits whilst Leah is wearing an emerald green dress.

Her ginger hair is curly, drooping over her shoulders as she waves at me, her mouth slightly dropped open in shock

"You look amazing," I laugh, welcoming her in my embrace before we both pull away, "And you? You never fail to impress me." Leah smirks.

"Badass," Rowan smirks as he eyes the scar on my leg, I smile chuckling.

We wait for everyone to gather together before entering the building, seeing other clans discussing their business with each other.

But no sign of Ethan yet.

"Are you still okay with this?" Silas whispers, his mouth next to my ear as I nod, "You?" I ask back and he smirks, nodding his head too.

A huge smile is displayed on my face when I see Isabella and her husband, Silas' parents.

Isabella smiles widely and waves for me to come to her.