Chapter 52: Dangerously Addictive

Heyyy, I hope yall didn't miss me too much 🤪

Bro I just ate the tastiest pizza in my life like I was sent to heaven and then right back to this shitty earth- Anyway, this is a reminder to go and eat 'cause yall have to stay healthy and gorgeous, okay? 😩🤍

This chapter. Just this chapter 😩

Have fun reading <33

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

Leah Aldine

I sigh when I arrive at home, well not my own. Mason's home. He insisted that I would stay the night at his and if I'm entirely truthful, I wanted that too.

Since I met his parents everything went great. Maeve already told me not to worry about it too much and now that I recall the moment I met them, she was completely right.

Flashback

"You're really cute when you're nervous." Mason chuckles, he's been making fun of me since we arrived at his parents' home and I want to murder him right now.

I don't know what happened between us, but since Maeve introduced me to Mason months ago everything went... Amazing.

We started spending more time together, going on random dates and we kept training with each other.

Well, I don't know if you can call it training when all he does is kiss me. I learned that Mason's love language is touch.

A lot of touch.

I also learned that he likes telling me about his hobbies, well most of them being related to medical care.

My thoughts come to a halt when Mason drags a strand of my ginger hair behind my ear, grinning like a damn idiot.

"You're ready to meet my parents?" He questions and I want to kiss that smirk on his face so badly.

I scoff flipping my hair in his face, "I was born ready."

End of flashback.

I don't understand why I was so anxious about the whole thing, his parents adore me.

They apparently already knew who I was and I don't know if it's because I'm from the Aldine clan or because Mason talks about me a lot.

I secretly hope for the second one.

Rosiness appears on my cheeks when Mason's arms wrap around my waist, wrapping my body with the black blazer he is wearing.

I smile up at him as he opens the door of his home, letting us inside.