Episode 8

I snatched back my phone from Aura.
"You shithead! I'm going to change my password, I don't trust you." I said in an not serious angry tone. "Yahh Bella you're my bestie right you'll help me with anything I do right!? Please follow him with your ID.. Please "Aura whined like a kid.

"Yes. But not now. Try to know more about him.
After getting some details about him I'll help you okay. Otherwise it'll be risk. What if he's a bad guy. We can't judge someone with his cool looks right." I said in a soft voice .

"You're right. I'll try to know more about him. You're the best Bella."Aura smiled vey happily and hugged me which I instantly pulled out.

The next day..

It was Saturday and we don't have college today. Gin returned back yesterday night. He had a very long journey so I guess he'll be sleeping now.
Me and Aura decided to go for shopping because we hadn't done it for a while. We asked Gin also if he's joining the plan , but he hasn't viewed our message yet.

At the mall..

Me and Aura went straight into the clothing section. We always like to wear something comfy rather than wearing fancy stuffs.

I ended up choosing a white full sleeve half top with , baby pink joggers. I also bought a rose gold chain necklace and also a pair of white sneakers.

Aura bought a Black full sleeve, round neck baggy black t-shirt with a boyfriend jeans

Aura bought a Black full sleeve, round neck baggy black t-shirt with a boyfriend jeans. With a pair of casual canvas shoes. She doesn't like wearing any accesories or any makeup. Most of her batch mates are jealous of her because she's the departmental beauty and also because she's naturally beautiful.

 Most of her batch mates are jealous of her because she's the departmental beauty and also because she's naturally beautiful

Both of us are walking on the 6th floor which is the gaming section. We both are a great fan of hand football. We never misses a chance to play it whenever we come here.

We both finish playing and was walking to a cafe.
Suddenly two boys stood infront of us. We both flinched at their sudden action.
"Heyy do you remember us" ..one of them asked me."uhmm no, sorry..who are you guys?" I asked in a wired tone.

"We are Sang's friends. Yesterday - near the car!! Now you remember??" The other guy said to me seeing my confused reaction to them.
"Ahh yeah  I remember now. But I didn't see all of your face that's why I didn't recognise,sorry". Yeh I remember them now. While talking to Sang I forgot to look them again.

"No worries" that boy said."By the way what are your names?" I asked them "I'm Prestin Foxè. Call me Prestin." "I'm Dain. Dain Dannial ," both of them answered. "Ohh nice to meet you guys. I'm V-Bella. You can call me Bella." I said.
" Bella! Nice name. You know what, you're the first girl we saw with Sang." Dain exaggerated his words. "Ohh" I chuckled. "I was so confused with all of your stare and Sang told me the reason that it's your guys first time to seeing him with a girl"

Aura was standing with me but she was chatting with someone and didn't bothered in our talks.
"So Bella would you like to join us. All the boys are at the club." Prestin asked me. As I'm not so familiar with all of them I decided to reject his proposal.

"Ahh sorry Prestin I'm not coming today. We have a bit work to do after lunch. May be next time."
"Ohh It's okay. And of course you have to come one day. All the boys are dying to meet Sang's girlfriend ","And we are glad that we are the first one to have that luck". Prestin sad and Dain added to Prestin's words.

" No ,no. You guys got me wrong. I'm not his girlfriend. We're just friends." I said in a rush.
But when I heard that I didn't fell like to deny it
but I also don't want them to get me wrong.

By that time Dain was waving bye towards me and was walking away while Prestin said in a bit loud voice"I'm not gonna believe you..bye see you soon".

I was a bit embarrassed as well as flustered. Aura shifted her gaze towards me and was smirking as a devil was inside her. "Yahh what're you looking at? Come let's eat and leave" I dragged her with me while holding her hand.

Aura's P.O.V.

I reached home. While I was untying my shoes I saw some cars at the neighbour's house.
I came inside my and saw some boxes on the dining table. It's food .I guessed.

"Moooomm" I called loudly. "Why are you shouting. I'm not deaf, I can hear very well." Mom came out of the kitchen while yelling at me. I chuckled at her madness." Where are these boxes from?" I asked." Ohh. It's from our neighbour. She's a home Baker."  Mom said while I opened each box. It was pastries, puddings and muffins. The smell was amazing.

" Ohh I see. And I forgot to ask, what are they doing?"
I asked her in a careless tone so she won't feel suspicious about my curiosity to know about Austin. "As I said she's a Home Baker, her husband is a Accountant working at a trading company and her son , he's  studying in a filim institute and she said it's his second year, she also have a daughter she's in 8th grade."

"Ohh nice. I'll go and take a bath mom" I took a muffin with me and quickly ran towards my room.
I was happy to know what he's doing. I opened my curtains to get a better view of their house.
End of Aura's P.O.V.

Back to Bella's P.O.V.

Monday morning...

Me and Aura was sitting on our usual place at the college garden. She told me everything about her neighbour Austin.
"Guys did you know what!!..." We heard a loud voice coming near us and it was Gin. His words were interrupted by clashing on a girl while he was walking faster without care. She fell down on the spot hitting onto his bulky body.

"Isn't it Alexa" Aura said.

Will continue....