10.

Everyone in school now knew the truth. That's the danger of letting more people in on a secret, more people are likely to find out. The entire student body of Hogwarts now knew that Sirius Black was the Father of Kate Adler's unborn child. 

People stopped gossiping entirely, the boredom of the facts finally out. There was no bets, no rumours just facts and for some reason facts were not as interesting as theories. Sirius felt that he no longer had to hide, his brother had vowed to protect the baby. All of his deranged cousins had left, his only relative was Regulus and he wasn't going to say shit to the family. His son was safe.

If anything the pregnancy brought the two brothers closer together. Not in the sense that they spoke, but in the sense that they were both protective of Kate and baby. Sirius caught Reg watching over her a few times and would smile gratefully. It was reassuring to know just how many people were supporting them.

Mary, Marlene and Lily had finally come to terms with the pregnancy and the truth of the paternity. They were making a true effort with Kate, keeping her involved and helping her with anything the boys weren't.

No one was as happy as James when Lily announced rather nonchalant one night in the common room that baby had three fun Aunties now.

"We could be Auntie and Uncle together, Lils." James had said partially joking.

"We'd need to have that date first at least." Lily had responded, James absolutely loosing his shit.

Turns out, having the girl of your dreams believe you're expecting with somebody else, was a sure fire way to make them realise their true feelings. All Lily needed was the fear that she had lost James for good to be ready to commit.

Kate's due date was fast approaching, she was restless and spent many hours pacing in the common room unable to sleep. Of course, Sirius would try and stay up with her for as long as he could. They'd spend these hours snuggling together, dancing when her legs got restless and talking about the future. Sirius would occasionally throw a baby name he'd heard at her and receive a horrified look.

"Bowie is a cool name!" Sirius insists.

"Maybe for a dog." Kate laughs, "We could have a German Shepherd called Bowie, how about that instead?"

Sirius just cracked a smile, "Definitely."

To him, that suggestion of a dog meant his future was guaranteed to be with her and their son. He would work twice as hard in his final exams, he was determined to give his son the best life he could.

He wraps his arms around her, ensuring to cradle her bump. It was his new favourite thing to do, almost like hugging them both and he longed for the day he could for real. He'd also kept his promise to Remus, reading about all things baby and pregnancy whenever he had a spare minute.

Kate turns to face him, "Thank you."

"What for?" Sirius asks puzzled.

"For waiting for me to trust you again."

Sirius smiles softly, "Does this mean you trust me now?"

"Yes."

Kate wraps her arms around his neck, tiptoeing to reach his lips and pecks him gently. Sirius smiles as he kisses her back, both of them laugh between pecks. It was like they had never been apart. Their pecks turned into steamy needy making out, Sirius pulling her hair and biting her lip. Kate gasping in surprise. Both of them had missed and needed eachother.

Sirius felt the familiar twinge in his pants as his penis got hard, he groans in frustration. Kate smirks proudly, brushing her hand across his trousers, his bulge twitching at her touch as he swears under his breath. She reaches into his trousers and starts to fondle him, squeezing and teasing relentlessly, watching his face as he tries not to swear.